Best way ta get 85magics?

animebomber

lol Does cursing in rune/drag armour get good exp?

Or maybe high alching?

Or using the best offensive spell i have ?

Whic one is best?

Im hopin ta obtain my 85magic in around 5-8days

Anime_bomber =rsn screename

lol Does cursing in rune/drag armour get good exp?

Pretty fast and very cheap with mud staff.

Or maybe high alching?

Slow but cheap.

Or using the best offensive spell i have ?

Fastest/most expensive. If you do this, do it on pc.

Enchanting in the mage place north of the duel arena is also very fast and cheap xp.

Whic one is best?

I would go with blood spells or enchanting (if you can stand the repetitiveness). Any of those are decent choices, though.

Im hopin ta obtain my 85magic in around 5-8days

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Can someone please explain to me in detail curse training?

I just don't get it, maybe I'm missing something, but why do you wear the metal armor?

The lower your magical offense is the lower your chances of successfully casting the spell. Since you can only SUCCESSFULLY cast curse on a monster once a minute or so you want to FAIL your casts repeatedly. With a mud staff it only costs 250-450 gp each cast and is pretty fast training.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Can someone please explain to me in detail curse training?

I just don't get it, maybe I'm missing something, but why do you wear the metal armor?

The lower your magical offense is the lower your chances of successfully casting the spell. Since you can only SUCCESSFULLY cast curse on a monster once a minute or so you want to FAIL your casts repeatedly. With a mud staff it only costs 250-450 gp each cast and is pretty fast training.

It doesn't take a minute to cast again, if your doing against the zamorak mage in varrock. One my pure, i use the curse and weaken constantly on that poor guy. I cast one, then i cast the other straight away. But i think i saw on some guide, that use a slayer staff and wear full rune and auto-cast crumble undead on the skeleton (in the bottom of the mage guild), and it's like xp you don't have to concentrate.

But for alching i can just lie on my bed, put the rs sounds on and use my keyboard to alch. I use the numpad keys and it's so much more easier. I put the sound on incase of a random event :D

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.