Silver bolts

davi2188

I am kinda out of the loop on the whole new crossbow thing, not being much of a ranger myself. But I was wondering, how do you make silver bolts? Is it a crafting thing or a smithing thing? If it's a smithing thing then this needs to be moved into ewbsite updates and correctoins because it currently doesnt have that info.

I think there's a mold or something you have to buy. They're crafted as it says on the fletching guide so that's just logical to me.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

I think there's a mold or something you have to buy. They're crafted as it says on the fletching guide so that's just logical to me.

but iron and steel bolts are in the fletching guide, and I know they are smithed.

random question...think they might hit a bit harder on werewolves? i mean...a crossbow is kinda like a gun and folklore states that werewolves can only be killed by a silver bullet :?

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

According to knowledga base silver bolts are crafted.

I just looked in the KB and didn't find anything about silver bolts in there, could you give me a link of where you found this?

According to knowledga base silver bolts are crafted.

I just looked in the KB and didn't find anything about silver bolts in there, could you give me a link of where you found this?

nevermind i found it, no i feel stupid.... :wall:

EDIT: this needs to be moved to website updates and corrections seeing as how silver bolts are not in the crafting guide