large pouch

Lode

I need a large pouch for the devious minds quest. I've got the small pouch from the mage, then killed abyssal monsters and got a medium pouch after a while.

But now I've been killing the abyssal monsters for HOURS, and I still don't have the large pouch! How rare is this drop? Is there anything special that you have to do for it?

Do ALL abyssal monsters drop large pouches or only the highest level ones?

Thanks.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

They all drop them. The pouches aren't common but the more types that you have (in your inventory OR banked) the better your chances are of getting the type that you want. This is because when a pouch drop is headed your way you can only receive the types that you do not already have.

Rumor has it that the ROW HURTS your chances of getting pouches. The idea is that since pouches are valued at less than 1gp the ROW makes them much rarer since it's effect is to increase the amount of rare drops.

I used a ROW and had no problems getting all of my pouches in one trip. It is just luck, sorry to say.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Woot! Just as I ate my very last shark, I got the large pouch drop!

Also nice to end up with an inventory full of talismans :)

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

when killing for pouches, always use A L R Fairy Ring Coordinates, because it involves no wildy and is singel combat. to one side of the ring there is a single abyssal leech with no other monster in sight. Kill that repeatedly so you dont waste as much food.

ONLY kill the abyssal Leeches, all other monsters (especially Walkers) are a waste of time.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

when killing for pouches, always use A L R Fairy Ring Coordinates, because it involves no wildy and is singel combat. to one side of the ring there is a single abyssal leech with no other monster in sight. Kill that repeatedly so you dont waste as much food.

ONLY kill the abyssal Leeches, all other monsters (especially Walkers) are a waste of time.

Interesting, thanks, I didn't know that place had the same drops as the real abbyss.