Is luring against rules?

what_is_own

I don't think you'll get banned either. Just try not to lure much so you dont get yourself into any trouble.

Strength comes from within. The one lesson you need, for when your pking. Dont abuse it.

~R0bin D0ku~

Luring IS against the rules!!!! It is a bannable offense (which I have seen several people banned for). It falls under item scamming.

The ONLY form of "luring" that is not against the rules is if you are in the wildy and are fighting with somebody. You can't say anything to mislead them or trick them but if they follow you on their own then it is their own fault. After they think that they are going to win, you run into a multi-way zone and have your friends pile them. While legal it is frowned on.

Any thing that you say to mislead or trick somebody into coming into the wilderness or following you somewhere dangerous is item scamming and will get you banned.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Please show us were in the Jagex Rulebook it says luring is agianst the rules. I have never seen anything that says its against the rules, and I have lured many a times in my earlier years of playing. The only luring that I frown upon is teaming someone, I hate it when someone says "c0m3 f1g7 m3 n008 lvl 10 wi1ldy!!" You go out there and what do you know theres 50 mages waiting for you.

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.

I dont lure just because I hardly pk any more. But what I learned from pking all it is is stratedgy and if you must trick people to get their pixels go for it. Dont believe in this thing they say is honor its a game not 17th century England.

Please show us were in the Jagex Rulebook it says luring is agianst the rules. I have never seen anything that says its against the rules, and I have lured many a times in my earlier years of playing. The only luring that I frown upon is teaming someone, I hate it when someone says "c0m3 f1g7 m3 n008 lvl 10 wi1ldy!!" You go out there and what do you know theres 50 mages waiting for you.

Misleading players by providing false or inaccurate information, for your own personal gain.

By telling somebody that you intend to trade them while actually intending to kill them or have them killed is "providing false or inaccurate information for your own personal gain". This applies as well to your friends' personal gain.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!