Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW

entangle

I'm pretty sure I stated that I wasnt doing the anvil one..

No Eev, I forgot all about it, I'll do it soon though.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lionkiller, I can do that, the only problem will be the actual anvil as they have some wierd curves. I've got todo that persons dragon dagger soon aswell, goodjob I've got the weekend off.

This was the only thing you've said specifically about that sig, and a later update that it'd be done by Sept. 25...Eh, I don't really care, but could you just give me a definitive answer on if you plan to do the other one anytime soon? I've been waiting on mine for 2 or 3 weeks now.

Thanks.

Then the answer is no, I just can't be bothered to waste time on an anvil, especially when I have higher paying "customers" waiting.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Could I place another order for a longsword surrounded/covered by a scattering of rose petals?

No, I was referring to this one. Forget the anvil, I wasn't sure it was a reasonable request anyway.

And how much money are you looking for on a sig like this?

Hey, I told you Jane!

Lion, ask mementh, rose petals needs scattering, which = bad and time. People normally say how much they are paying when they order.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

they can cost a pretty penny.. i paid like 300k for my phats sig...

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Well I pmed you and made 3 posts here.. Cant you at least tell me wether you are able to do that or not.. You obviously read my pm to you as its no longer in my outbox.. I made an offer of 400k for it in pms.. Just tell me wether you can or will do it and if the price seems right or not please..

*Dragon chain or Dragon square theme*

Dragon Med and Longsword added to front page, but for those lazy's, here it is below.

dragonmedsample.jpg

i want that 1...

i was the 1 who asked for it how much it will cos i will offer 350k now

oh i just saw thats its allready sold nvm then :(

Well I pmed you and made 3 posts here.. Cant you at least tell me wether you are able to do that or not.. You obviously read my pm to you as its no longer in my outbox.. I made an offer of 400k for it in pms.. Just tell me wether you can or will do it and if the price seems right or not please..

*Dragon chain or Dragon square theme*

I don't know, a chain is pretty hard to do actually, think of all those links.

Wizardgir, it was all done in photoshop, which I have been using for a long time now, no more questions please? Keep the sig shop, a sig shop, answers are likely to be in the thread already anyway.

-nuva3-, if you PM the person who owns it and ask for permission to have on similar and they give it, I'll be happy to render out another version of it.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Would you be able to do a Dragon Square?

What the hell is smartme? That really doesnt give me ANY details.

buildingsample.jpg

This was to be bought for Full Sara AND a Dragon Med, but for this payment, the actual RAW 3ds file was being sold aswell as she wanted to see how it was done/make more renders, she has though gone on Vacation, and not returned as of yet.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

What the hell is smartme? That really doesnt give me ANY details.

buildingsample.jpg

This was to be bought for Full Sara AND a Dragon Med, but for this payment, the actual RAW 3ds file was being sold aswell as she wanted to see how it was done/make more renders, she has though gone on Vacation, and not returned as of yet.

OUCH

thats a good mutha of a do..... its too bad you don't do wallpapers.. sheesh they should hire you to do graphics

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Mementh, I've been doing single contract work for years...as for wallpapers, they a hell of a lot longer to render than a small sig, I do do wallpapers, for me.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

your pc must be loaded with ram, i have a friend thats into maya and he says it takes him anywhere between 3 hours to a day to render some of his movies.. and he has a pretty nice power pc.

he tried teaching me how to use but i just gave up..

keep up the good work