Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW

entangle

My old system was, my newest self built isnt, only 640mb in there at the moment, I havent really had cause to buy anymore.

Oh, and for the last sig, if She doesnt contact me soon, it can go for either of those items, or the cash equivalent. This is just the sig though.

Edit: sorry Mam, I didn't see your post. The knife and bow isnt a problem, but halfmade could be. I don't know, I'll have to see how tomorrow night fairs.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the dragon chain, I'd suggest just taking one of your shirts and then creating a bump mapped chain texture to apply to it. Trying to clone all of the links together would be pretty insanely time consuming. I'm sure you can find one that tiles nicely online somewhere, I remember seeing something like that as a Windows tiled desktop in 98 I think. Just a tip. :wink:

Mementh, I've been doing single contract work for years...as for wallpapers, they a hell of a lot longer to render than a small sig, I do do wallpapers, for me.

can i see some of your wallpapers cause i might be interested in buying one or two

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Edit: sorry Mam, I didn't see your post. The knife and bow isnt a problem, but halfmade could be. I don't know, I'll have to see how tomorrow night fairs.

then headless arrows?

misterxmansigmamsic5.png

Not a member of 'the'clan anymore :S But still proud that i was one!

Characters:

-Mam123 ~BanNed~

-Purr Pker ~Main character~

I just want to say (like most)

AWESOME JOB!Your recent sigs are stunning, amazing, beautiful, and oh so close to lifelike(everything but the cloth is perfect.

Now, for all those who can't stand scrolling back JUST ONE PAGE, Entangle uses (mainly, or as far as he told me):

3d S. Max

Photoshop

Thanks,

Inferno[/b]

Multani, I do know how to use bump maps and seriously, doing a chain with bumpmaps would just be stupid.

Mementh, I doubt you'd be intrested in any personal wallpapers I may have, maybe wallpaper sized versions of the sigs, but then again, that'd have to cost quite a bit due to render times etc (plus it disables me from playing RS whilst rendering because of the ram usage).

If anyone wants to buy that latest sig though, see the post, I updated it, and yes I can thicken the robe out a little, looks a little thin now.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Multani, I do know how to use bump maps and seriously, doing a chain with bumpmaps would just be stupid.

Mementh, I doubt you'd be intrested in any personal wallpapers I may have, maybe wallpaper sized versions of the sigs, but then again, that'd have to cost quite a bit due to render times etc (plus it disables me from playing RS whilst rendering because of the ram usage).

If anyone wants to buy that latest sig though, see the post, I updated it, and yes I can thicken the robe out a little, looks a little thin now.

still.. you can show off your work lol

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

I don't post old work Mementh, I'll only post something new, doing a usual forum post-a-round.

So Mam, you want a knife and unfinished arrows?

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

I don't know really Traxion, I'd like to get atleast something near what was offered, because if she comes back and still wants it, I'll have lost out big time.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Gmax, Wings3D, Milkshape and there are a few more that I can't remember, they are mostly just pure modeling though.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

icedragon, only this once, as this is a sig shop.

Lumberjack, sure, check the first page for an idea of prices, it also depends on the outcome.

Sorry to all those who may have some waiting, I get caught up with all the new orders I forgot about the lasting ones.

That last sig, the one with everything, Traxion, I decided the lowest I'll take is 1.2mil.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Here, how's this?

zammykitesample.jpg

Whats the file size limits on avatars here?

6kb

80x80 pixels

6kb? That's pretty stupid considering you wont get anything remotely good quality at that size, especially anything 3D using 32 million colours.

Ice, I'll sell you the psd for more, so you can save it yourself.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!