Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW

entangle

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so unfair i dont want him using my sig i paid for, not my fault i got banned from using sigs for a week

Just use it too...he paid for it also. Plenty of people have pixel sigs and many more that look exactly the same..

That is so unfair i dont want him using my sig i paid for, not my fault i got banned from using sigs for a week

Just use it too...he paid for it also. Plenty of people have pixel sigs and many more that look exactly the same..

Not the same sig unless they ripped

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

Also Entangle should of pmed me asking if i was still using it rather than selling it and just assuming i didnt cause i didnt have any sig on this board.

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

i want a lumbr jack sig with my rs name: Mameira and put this on it " wc 90+" and make another one with "wc lvl 99"

Is it that hard to type "lumber"? That's one extra letter.

i want a lumbr jack sig with my rs name: Mameira and put this on it " wc 90+" and make another one with "wc lvl 99"

Is it that hard to type "lumber"? That's one extra letter.

You know some of these mistakes aren't intentional?

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

you can request a sig but it will cost

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

hey, first of all awesome work, i love it! Recently ive been working on my fletching lvl (in about 4 days ive raised it from 35 to 77 =) so i was wondering if maybe you could do me a fletcher style sig. like a knife on a table surface lying next to a pile of headless arrows and unstrung bows or logs etc. i'd be looking at paying about 300k but i would pay upto 500k depending on the outcome. thanx and i await your feedback.

my rsn: Jeery_Ti (add me)

Guest Gr33nday
Sorry, I'll try and get some done soon, GTA: San Andreas is kinda keeping me off RS =P

same here havnt really rs alot since gta came out