frozenf needs help with slayer grrrrrr

frozenf

hi i need help 2 kill trolls and the best ways2 do this

here is da number i need 2 kill

grrrrok3.png

grrrrrr i no alot i and i need 2 know any safe spots and the best ways 2 kill them plz help me post here or even easy pm me

rsn:frozenf plz help me

there aren't any safespots unless ur using a cannon up there, they aint hard tho, just go right to the south part of the plateau so the throwers can't get u and u'll be able to 1vs1 the trolls easily

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

there aren't any safespots unless ur using a cannon up there, they aint hard tho, just go right to the south part of the plateau so the throwers can't get u and u'll be able to 1vs1 the trolls easily

Actually there is a well known safespot on the western side. I suggest that you use a Dragon Halberd though. Also I suggest luring them into position with a Magic Spell. Don't get in melee range though.. If you do they can easily hit 30+. 109 and 111 I believe they are.

mazurizi.png

I would adivse meeleing mountain trolls near keldegrim, they are only like level 69 and dont hit hard, that is what I always did for troll assignments.

frostykd6vu6.gif

^Thanks Weeboab for the awesome sig!

I know the 'How to Make Tiny Carrots' (or HTMTC, as it is known among the elite pixelart circles) is in high demand.
:lol: