Help Me With My Pure

tru_vampire0

Part 1: I've been considering for a long time, making a mage pure and i decided to do it. I've also decided to lvl him up just through fail curse training.

What is the f2p outfit that will give me greatest negative mage bonus.

i know that i should wear full metal armor, but because it'll be a mage pure, i won't be able to wear full rune from the start.

Does full rune give a negative mage bonus than full iron or do all metals

decrease ur mage bonus by the same amount? plz help.

also, what does anyone suggest i train it on. i've been thinking zombies across the sewer drainage in varrok sewers.

Part 2: What should i name this new pure?

My first and only account is named Tru_Vampire0. I pretty much want the 2 accounts names to be related. first i was thinking about using the name Tru_Lycan0. For those of you who don't know, Lycan is another word for shapeshifter or werewolf. So u can see how these 2 are similar. But then, just this morning when i was logging into my main, i misspelled it and spelt the name Tru_Vampure0. i figure its pretty much perfect for my mage pure? i'm still undecided.

Which is it?

Tru_Lycan0

Tru_Vampure0[/u]

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Either name is fine, it just depends on what one you want. And yes all armors give the same loss of magic attack. And personally i dont recomend the fail curse method for a pure because you want gain any health, which is essential to a pure that has no def.

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."