monsters in the wildy

Daeva_god

do monsters in the wild ever stop bieng hostile towards you after a level or even after time. ive taken up coal mining cause its easy in wild (no bots) and just wondering. i dont really mind cause i like abit of a fight to break the monotomy. just thinking about it.

the original formulae is lv*2+1 but it obviously doesnt count there

Athalus_1988.png

let fire spin and parafin burn. ill call it fun.

http://www.domorepoi.com

They do stop attacking after a certain time period (15-20 minutes).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Yeah, if you stay in one place and don't move out of the map area (so that you never see a Loading Please Wait...) for about 20 minutes all monsters will stop attacking you. If you leave the area all the monsters will start being aggressive again.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

im level 85 mining and used to mine alot of addy in the hob mines and coal in the lvl 9 wildy mines (was f2p) and you come to the conclusion that the monsters attacking you dont affect how long it takes to mine the ore's and with your levels the monsters shouldnt bother you.

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."