Ways to Make You Care About Clans!

Athyron

Now, you may have joined a clan but dont really care. You neglect talking to the members and dont participate in the supposed "events"

I have figured out ways to make you want to join a clan! :thumbsup:

1. A new friends list. An icon on your friends list brings you to the clan members list.

2. Ability for everyone to build a clan HQ which any member can visit anytime.

3. An icon on the clan members list brings you to the events list. You have events, times, and places for members to meet. The leader of the clan can add the events here. They can mass message the members (you can turn this off), or designate an heir if he decides to quit Runescape.

4. An NPC in Varrock where you can register with a clan or start a new one. When you register with a clan you automatically get added to the members list. You need to get 10 members in 5 days upon registering your clan or else it will be deleted.

5. A thumbnail next to the chat panel where you can bring up globalized clan chat. everyone in your clan can speak here. There would be a little symbol next to the clan leader's name.

6. In order to join the clan you must submit an application to the clan leader and they can interview you to decide if you may join.

7. Regulations: the clan leader may set regulations for whether a person can join based on their level. People who dont meet these regulations cannot submit an application at all. Example: less than level 70 combat cannot submit an application

Clan Cape:

At the clan register the clan leader can design a clan cape. They could choose from among a wide range of design graphics or upload an image from their computer (just an idea....)

Clan HQ:

There is a chest with a clan stash where you can add or take items. There would be a clan karma system where you couldnt take out much more than you added to the chest.

Post if you have ideas! :thumbsup:

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

1. Instead of a clan friend's list, a globalized clan chat, open it and replace the chat pane. I takes messages from clan members only, no matter what server there on.

2. Instead of designating a house as clan HQ, make a clan HQ. All members could use their con skill to improve it. It could have a message board, and other things.

3. Leader approval for applications. Just so people can't apply and be joined.

4. Minimum clan members limit. Have it so you can just go make a clan, you have to have 10 or more people with you to even start it.

5. Clan stash. It could be in the HQ. A karma system could work. (Get points for adding items, use points to take items out.)

Just a few ideas.

untitled6kv7.giffixfriendsol7.gif

1. Instead of a clan friend's list, a globalized clan chat, open it and replace the chat pane. I takes messages from clan members only, no matter what server there on.

2. Instead of designating a house as clan HQ, make a clan HQ. All members could use their con skill to improve it. It could have a message board, and other things.

3. Leader approval for applications. Just so people can't apply and be joined.

4. Minimum clan members limit. Have it so you can just go make a clan, you have to have 10 or more people with you to even start it.

5. Clan stash. It could be in the HQ. A karma system could work. (Get points for adding items, use points to take items out.)

Just a few ideas.

Nice ideas. The clan HQ can have a chest where everyone could add things and karma would work good. I like the HQ idea where everyone pitches in. It would create a community feeling. You have to submit applications to the leader and then if you are the leader you can interview them if you wish. No lvl 3s in a PKing clan. There could be a thumbnail for clan chat which brings it up in the chat screen?

runscapecv2.png

Their could be like signups for clans in like houses around the map, like for f2p clans Varrock or Fally but for p2p clans sign ups would be like in some member city that many people go to and people would sign up for a certain clan and certain clann regulations would have to be met and the leader would say yes or no to them, like a ingame message would come to them, and clans could be locked so that once everyone that's appart of a clan was there no new people could sign up, and f2p clans could have like dessignated meeting areas instead of a house

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

That could work. I think this would be great. Of course I thought they should have done something this along time ago.... Maybe with the release of RS2 -.- Lol

Dont hold your breath for it lol :pray:

runscapecv2.png

Their could be like signups for clans in like houses around the map, like for f2p clans Varrock or Fally but for p2p clans sign ups would be like in some member city that many people go to and people would sign up for a certain clan and certain clann regulations would have to be met and the leader would say yes or no to them, like a ingame message would come to them, and clans could be locked so that once everyone that's appart of a clan was there no new people could sign up, and f2p clans could have like dessignated meeting areas instead of a house

The regulations would be nice and being able to lock out new applications would be great so the leader cant get spammed! Like, if you have like a monster hunting clan you could block out, say level 30 and below combat levels

runscapecv2.png

That could work. I think this would be great. Of course I thought they should have done something this along time ago.... Maybe with the release of RS2 -.- Lol

Dont hold your breath for it lol :pray:

*Holds breath. Falls over and die's from lack of oxygen and wakes up in lummy.*

untitled6kv7.giffixfriendsol7.gif

do you play Guild Wars? because they need to make clans more like guilds in GW

i didn't read the entire first post because i got the general idea :P

if you didn't already, maybe there could be a clan cape?

st.alphonso0.png

newscapere4.gif

fixfriendsol7.gif

And on the Seventh Day JaGex said: omfg, we need more random events! (then releases 50 more)

can you taste eye candy?

well.... i did play guild wars... but i never had the option to join a clan.

I got so bored. My guy was teh weaksauce and my comp did this stupid graphics thing where everybody's clothes turned white (wtf?)

runscapecv2.png

maybe a clan hall for decorations and a monster training arena or you can spar with weapons off a weapon rack (alreday a room in a regular house but what the heck). If your clan pked like 100 ppl than you would get this awesome trophy or whatever in the clan hall :thumbsup: A guild war would be awesome where all the clans come to like this arena and compete for the title of champion guild. Would this be awesome or what? Just throwing ideas around... :)

runscapecv2.png