auto nat crafting?

tuhdude

well i kinda ran myself broke on construction so i was running nats for some cash. i saw this post that i guy was hiring runners and he was giving 50 nats plus a super energy pot. so thats cool i go there and ya he did. but this guy was way to fast. i mean i hadn't even moved my mouse away from the ess when he had out the nats and the pot. it was like lighting fast. plus he didn't say anything. and i'm wondering... do they have auto rune crafters now? cause thats just one more stupid thing to add to the list.

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

Maybe you're lagging, but if you're not, then perhaps he's just hyped up for the moment.

Try testing him, ask him questions, spam trade him, but if he continues to move at lightning speed, then maybe he really is macroing.

Doraemon FTW! =)

50 nats AND an energy pot? Wow.

As for the trade, I think he "could" be macroing the trade, but be at the keyboard. Technically (ok, completely) illegal, but it's mainly to stop himself from keyboard slips.

Or the guy is fast. It's two clicks on nats, "50", click on potion, accept, accept. Not that difficult.

Very, very doubtful he'd be autoing a member character upping a runecrafting skill. Easier just to use the regular ess and pay 2k to the world 16 air runners if you're going that stupid route.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Like said he might have used some macro tool (not program) which performs this task with one click when pressing e.g. F2 or such. Illegal still but not really detectable I think unless you use it for flooding or something.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005