what is the best minning spot in f2p

well the title really says it all but what is the best minning spot in f2p not including minning guide? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dwarven Mine: Very crowded!

Scorpion Mine: Very Crowded and quite far from bank.

=> If you wanna collect ores!

Lvl 32 Wildy: Hobgoblin Mine!

Power Mine iron here! (only take 3 Items)

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Hello!

My hints as an F2P whos trying to perfect smith:

The Hill Giants cave near varrock. This spot is not too secret thought, as many people seek for it, for different reasons. It has 6 coal stones, 2 Addy, 1 Mith, 3 Irons, 3 Silvers and some copper and tin too.

this place can be reached in two ways:

- By entering the small hut little north from the bridge that leads to Barbarians Village (from varrock, go north right before crossing the small bridge). This works only if you already have the key.

- Or if you dont have the key, dont need to buy one! Simply go to edgeville (north of barbarian village). In there is an abandoned structure. In an area with some coffins you will find a trapdor, go down through it, follow all the way and there you are. Dont forget to take a key copy for yourself before leaving, it respawns in an area with zombies, close to the mining area. Leave by the hut and got to varrock bank to store your ores, its closer.

Some other advices:

- Dont do powermining if you have the objectve of becoming a smither, you will regret it later for all the work you will have to do to gather materials. Remember that many tasks in ths game involve mining, so level up mining will come naturally.

- Leave the mining guild to when you become more experienced in mining. People with lvl 60 mining are like noobs in there. Go get your coal there when youre about 75 or more.

Best wishes!

Onen i estel Edain, ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¡-chebin estel anim...

i believe you shouldnt power mine either and i never did to get 85 mining (although my smithing a little low as i sold addy bars) but you wont regret it to much because its easy to buy smithing materials once you have 85 mining. =)

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

Don't make two topics. you won't get results any faster.

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.