Can i have money Making help?

Kalphite

Can someone give me some money making advice? I need some money for a set of mystic and runes to get my magic up and iron knives and arrows to train my range with. (I already have some runes) And also, if there is a way to make money that isn't too far away from the level that skill is at, I'll try to train it some more. Here's a picture of my stats (don't know how to make it bigger):

statspic806sm4.th.png

Buy iron ore for 60 - 80 gp each and sell for 90-100 gp each. You don't need much money to start. And if that doesn't work for you then do a few lvl 1 clues and hope for the best.

And I didn't bother to look at your stats.

cold_blast_x.png

What I am trying to do at the moment is mine 2k of iron at yanille and 4k of coal at coal trucksand make steel bars to sell. I didn't know if this was the best way though, so i wanted more suggestions.

I've also been trying water rune merchanting with stores, but it is kind of hard with only 70k cash :?

What I am trying to do at the moment is mine 2k of iron at yanille and 4k of coal at coal trucksand make steel bars to sell. I didn't know if this was the best way though, so i wanted more suggestions.

every steel bar sells for about 600 right? and every iron ore is 100, since you can mine iron faster than making steel i'd go for iron all the way, then when your at about 200k (1,300 iron from 70k i think) try merchanting rune (buy parts and sell as a set, or buy sets and sell as parts) if your successful at this you could go on to merchant barrows

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

No offence by you don't have any decent moneymaking skills...The best i can say is mining, but iron isn't exactly fast fast at your level. Just try making steel bars and possibly into Cannon balls?

You know, nobody had decent money making skills right off the island. Geez. Where'd you think those high level skills came from? Low level ones.

Anyways, back on topic. You could try mining, or cut willows at draynor.

As your levels get higher, you'll be able to obtain better items, and sell them for more profit.

Good luck :XD:

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.