*Important* All shop Owners look here -Updated-

Alduron

As some of you may have noticed when this forum was opened it came with a new set of rules. We have given an allowance for a break in period to give everyone a chance to become familiar with them.

It is now time to start enforcing these rules, in particular the following:

You must post original work when creating a shop or when offering help. You may not make a shop which uses material you have not contributed to yourself. Your final products must include roughly 50% of your own material, final judgement on this standard will be up to Bazaar/Gallery Mods.

This means that you cannot make a Shop for the sole purpose of piecing a Buddy together from a Buddy Sheet that someone other than yourself created. The work must be at least 50 percent your own.

If you have any questions regarding this proceedure feel free to pm one of the Art Bazaar Mods.

Updated by woopidoo2 at 14-09-2007

I would like a signature, when do I have most chance in getting one?

Some useful tips.

.Ofcourse you want a signature which looks good, but you dont have the ability to make one yourself. Pixel signatures may look good, but the pixel artists rarely make these pixels for everyone because 1) It takes alot of time and 2) there is no visible award but a 'Thank you very much' in a post. Thats why it is smart to ask for something else than a pixel signature like an abstract sig, if you would like a signature. Abstract signatures can be made in various programs, and take much less time than a pixel signature. If you look around, you see alot of people who have shops where you can request those.

.Give the signature makers everything they need. You may say that they can do everything they want with it, but it doesnt always work like that. The things that are useful to tell to the artist are:

Signature sizes (Like 300 by 150 pixels, 400 by 130 pixels,etc)

The render (the theme of your signature, these can be found at PlanetRenders.net, ClanTemplates.com and Other websites.

Colors

Border

Text (your name, or your RS name)

Subtexts

And other notes.

.So basicly, go for a straight goal. Signature makers often think ' I can do something with this render, I like what he wants so I give it a try'. Exchanging unfinished signatures at your thread helps too, so you can tell him what needs to improve. This way you work to your signature with someone else.

.But its not just Pixels and Abstract signatures The Art Bazaar has to offer. Some people make 'Photo Manipulations', a photo that has been made surreal by using filters and effects. These are even easier to make than an abstract signature. You have to be sure of one thing when you request a photomanipulation, and that is that you need to provide a working link with a photo. A very useful website is SXC, easy access to good photos.

.So you cant buy signatures, but you really want one. You know you cant buy them, so you offer a 'Prize' for the person who makes something for you. You may not do this either, it is equal to buying signatures. You have to wait for the one who makes your signature for free. :)

Updated by woopidoo2 at 14-09-2007

Happy Creating.

swordsig16zk.gif