Green Dragon Training?

DeadPolkaDots1

I was seeking some information for training on Greens, they sound like excellent training material, but I have never read a guide on them and so don't have much of an idea as to what to bring, how much food, what attack styles and what place in the Wildy. I'd really appreciate if someone could fill in these gaps and validate that these are good for training.

Thanks. :)

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

It would help if you would post you're lvls, but as a general rule:

Bring 2 items for armour (i usually take rune legs and body)

Bring whatever weapon you want.

DON'T FORGET YOU'RE ANTIDRAGON SHIELD!!! (if you lost this, talk to the duke of lumbridge for a new one. You can drop at you're feet and get as many as you want)

As much food as you can take (if you have high hits, leave one or 2 spaces open), and take a 1-click tele if you're worried about being pked.

They are NOT good training creatures, thus no guides on them.

They can only be found in wild and are a favorite pk spot.

Thus not worth the risk for training

I disagree entirely - they're great training because you get decent exp and good drops. I've only been attacked by pkers twice there (and I go there a lot for hides), once I had to run away, and once I killed the pkers :roll: Most people that pk there are noob pkers that don't really know what they're doing, and as long as you three-item it you won't lose much if you die anyway (just the drops).

I was at the green dragons yesterday and yes pkers were a problem. I got teleblocked and killed after about an hour of training. I got enough hides and bones to cover the costs though and the exp was ok. It's a good mix of exp and money.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

They are NOT good training creatures, thus no guides on them.

They can only be found in wild and are a favorite pk spot.

Thus not worth the risk for training

yea i'm gonna have to say...your wrong and most people would agree on that. There is no gaurentee of getting pked...and if u do, big whoop, u don't loose that much. But the gain is well worth it..hides can go up to 2k ea and bones 1.8k and u get clues that have good rewards like zammy pages.