Guide to Fast Runecrafting

Foodfight13

Now before you yell at me or go try this yourself, I want to warn you that this is for the runecrafter who really doesn't mind either mining all his ess, or buying pure ess for about 100gp each and then only making little of that money back. This will go fast though. If you don't like the Abyss, but want to Runecraft fast, this option is for you.

*Requirements*

-Completed Lunar Diplomacy

-72 Magic

-40 Runecrafting

-Earth Staff, Battlestaff, or Mud Battlestaff

-1 law for each load of Astrals you plan to craft

-Seal of Passage

*Recommended*

-Boots of Lightness help a lot

-Light Armor or Food in your bank that you can eat inbetween trips

-POUCHES!!!

*Optional*

-Energy/Super Energy Restore Potions

---*Procedure*---

1. Go to Rellaka via either the Spirit Tree from Miscellania(if you have one grown there), Lyre, Fairy Rings, or walk from Camelot/Seers Village. Make sure you already have and are wearing your Seal of Passage. If you already have Lunar Magicks equipped, teleport to the Moonclan Island and skip to step 4.

2. Talk to Lokar Searunner to go to his gang o' Pirates

3. Talk to Captain Bentley to take you to Moonclan Island.

4. Go to bank and take out Earth Staff, Some laws, and some light armor if you want. Boots of Lightness Recommended. Take out any pouches you have and fill with ess. Fill all remaining spots with ess.

5. Run South then East to the Astral Rune altar. *NOTE* You will be running past 111 Agressive Suqahs. If you have a decent combat lvl, (lvl 80+) you should be fine. Just don't run out of energy! Craft all your ess into Astral Runes.

5B. If you don't have Lunar Magicks activated, do so now by praying at the altar.

6. Cast Moonclan Teleport(lvl 72 Magic) to go back to the bank. Store Astrals, take out ess, and repeat step 5. Eat food or drink energy potions if you wish to do so.

------------

Now in the current RS Market, Astral Runes don't sell for very much at all. So if you want some money back you can take your astral runes and go inside the chicken house to Baba Yaga. Put the astral runes you want to sell in the bottom left corner of your backpack. Then trade Baba. Right click Sell 10 Astral Rune. If you click in the right spot, you won't have to move your mouse at all, so you can just alternate clicking right and left mouse buttons to sell astral runes quickly! Unless there isn't a full stock of astral runes already, the max amount that Astral Runes will sell for is 27gp. They will sell for a minimum of 5gp. It's not a lot, but in Runescape, every single gold piece can go a long way.

Enjoy!

Foodfight13

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

Nice guide.....

Can't wait til I can beat Lunar Diplomacy.....

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge