saradomin strike....

vinnypapa

i am making a pure and wanted to know if the max hit for saradomin strike is any different from lv 60 to 99 :?

rsn: killerk34

skiller name: big--skilla

also looking for a way to get from 9mil to a santa, if you have any tips for me please p.m. me on killerk34.

killerk34.png

No. All spells have the same max attack as when you frist get them and at lvl 99. However, higher mage lvl (and mage bonuses) increase the accuracy of the spell and the likelyhood of hitting more consistent higher damage. (no more than the max though)

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."

Technically you could get it to hit up to 30 if you cast charge first (which is available at lvl 80), but otherwise no.

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

You could do with melee. ex you would have 50 mage but hit a 30 because you have 80 str. it was a joke i believe :?

obtainfp9.jpg

^Click for the greatest sig maker ever!

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

"Long live the sun, may the darkness be hidden."

Strength. You'll also need a bunch of equipment to raise your strength bonus. Stuff you really wouldn't want to carry into the wildy.

I think cannon might be able to hit a 30 if your range level is high enough, but I'm not sure...it doesn't really matter anyway since you can't use cannons on players :P

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted: