how do they do it?

pompey_spud

ive been in the graveyard board and i see all these people getting awesome kills in edgeville wildy lvl 1

what i wanna know is how do they do this? everytime i fite in wildy they ALWAYS run. do u guys just get honourable opponants or do u bind them or something?

plz tell...

supernovasigst7.jpg

well every time i go into the wilderness i die but the only reason why is because i get teamed up. but yea if you get weenies that run like a little girl then man it sucks to be you!!! i dont bind or any thing because you could just posin poeple if your a member!! :thumbsup:

Poopuidiot.gif

proud owner of a crystal bow 1/7/07 :)

my sig hates me, I cant get it to work :(

Well is this F2P or P2P?

I know in F2P, the only sure way of getting a kill is using a R2H for the KO and other tactics like that. Bind may work, but most people stick to the R2H.

Dunno about P2P.

icecube7.jpeg

if u got p2p easiest way to pk in lvl 1 edge is to use dds special till it runs out then hit em once with whip ko's em most of the time :-$ i find it close to impossible to find someone who doesn't run your job is to not give em the chance the run by just straight up knocken em out if u have dds, set the spec then run up and suprise em with a slap to the lips they'll usally be eatin while you still have 3 specs to pop off :twisted: