~~ Fun Ways To Get Money!?!? ~~

schapenvlees

Hi guys :lol:

My name is Schapenvlees, im a level 100 player with almost 1500 total...

The point is, I died in the wildy, losing almost everything i had, leaving me with 2.5k yewlogs/bowstrings/unstrungs yew longs.... #-o

I thought, !$#% it, i was bored, lets stake it all!..

After being 1m up, i got cleaned and blah blah blah.... :oops:

So now I have only under 500k left, and im asking YOU to get me some FUN* ways to get money \'

* Don't say go fletch or some other boring skills :shame: FUN is the most important!

I will post all your methods here.

btw.. I really like pking, but it's useless if you can't afford a whip and supllies so...

Thank you, Schapenvlees :XD:

Ways To get money without getting bored:

1. Pickpocketing/alching at Dorgeshuun Guards

(Look at First post for more info)( Thanks Celebian! )

2. Barrows

3. Dagganoth Kings

4. H4x P30pl3, sounds fun ^^ very exciting I think

schapppgi0.png

(Old..)Sig By Me :)

Well, I'v recently discovered a way that's pretty entertaining. To start you need to have done: Lost Tribe quest and Death to the Dorgeshuun quest. You'll also need about 100 nats, weild a fire staff, and some food dependsing on you're theiving lvl. Go to the ham basement, and pickpocket the guards until your inv is full of keys (an keep whatever you want of the junk they give you). use the keys on they're respective chests (if you don't know what I'm talking about, you will when you get there). Alch ALL the sapph stuff (if you want to save space, take a chisel and cut the cut sapphs in to bolt tips), all the emmy stuff except rings, same with ruby, DROP gold stuff, and keep everything diamond except necks. You can also get coins from the chests.

I did this for 2-3 hours yesterday and made 120k (-56k for 170 nats, it's still almost a 70k profit, plus you get theiving and mage exp.

im not sure if this is acceptable but...you could try pest control, with your level and the right clan you can earn 1k in 2 minutes easy

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

impossible to gain good money with fun but pest control could be good i guess...

i make nats i can make a bunch of money easily with that but its not fun to other people i guess. i guess i just like skilling :-w

Dr_Brinner.png

the initial poster said he'd lost everything he had due to pkin and staking therefore unsure he'd be willing to start trying again with the little remaining cash he has?

plus I hate pkin/staking anyways so i'd never be able to advise anyone to do either of them.

proudguildmasterng2.png

Messiah2k02.png

Staff of BrOTHOr