Making a f2p account.....

englandman66

Well its going to be my sisters account, but because im older ill play more. I was working on the theory its gunna be a range pure.

For a range pure lvl 40 defence and lvl 99 range are you goals. dont worry about prayer or anything else just these two and youll have a powerful pure that will be feared in your worlds wilderness

Retired from RS since Sept 06

Well its going to be my sisters account, but because im older ill play more. I was working on the theory its gunna be a range pure.

I'll disregard the part about account sharing, since that's your choice, but for a range pure you will obviously want a high range lvl, and there are several threads in this forum regarding range training. You will also need to a money maker skill to supply the range gear, and I believe woodcutting or mining would be your best bets. Other f2p stats aren't really essential, and you can decide for yourself what your combat goals will be.

ShadowSam19.png

shadow,

I am not sharing the account i have a seperate one. Since im older i will play my account more than hers.

~englandman66~

But you are using your sister's account right? Or giving that account to your sister. Either way...

icecube7.jpeg

shadow,

I am not sharing the account i have a seperate one. Since im older i will play my account more than hers.

~englandman66~

I'm afriad that doesn't matter.

I share with my family member and/or friend, is that allowed?

No, this is not allowed. Sharing your account with anyone, including family members and/or friends, means that you are breaking a game rule and can lead to your account being banned.

But, like I said, thats up to you. Fishing isn't that great of money for f2p, since you have to go all the way to draynor/fally from karajama. I personally think mining is the best skill to use for money in f2p, especially so when you reach 85, but that is just my opinion. I'm not sure about wcing, since i haven't done it for money much, but it seems to be what alot of people do.

ShadowSam19.png

shadow,

a game rule and can lead to your account being banned.

But, like I said, thats up to you. Fishing isn't that great of money for f2p, since you have to go all the way to draynor/fally from karajama. I personally think mining is the best skill to use for money in f2p, especially so when you reach 85, but that is just my opinion. I'm not sure about wcing, since i haven't done it for money much, but it seems to be what alot of people do.

i didnt mean it as a way to make money its a way to save money by getting your own lobs instead of buying them

Retired from RS since Sept 06