Ultimate fishing guide!

Zygimantas

Intro

Hello, and welcome to my fishing guide. Fishing is one of my favorite skills and i want to make a guide of it. I will divide this guide into 4 sections, money making and skill traning within those sections i will make a p2p and f2p section. I would like suggestions, and if u post that u hate my guide tell me why and i will fix it right away :) .

training fishing

F2p: Ok to start out you will need a small fishing net if you don't have one buy one from the port sarim fish shop for 5 gp.

1-5: fish the only thing you can..... shrimps! At al kharid or Draynor village.

5-30: Bait fishing at Draynor village or Al kharid.

30-70: Fly fishing at barbarian village or lumbridge. If you will want to cook/ bank the fish go to barbarian village there is a never ending fire in the barbarian house and a bank right above you. If u r droping the fish then fly fish in lumby.

70-99: Fish lobsters or harpoon at karajama if you don't care about cooking exp just drop all the fish you'll get fast exp.

P2p

You need a small fishing net to start you can buy one from the fishing shop in port sarim or catherby for 5gp.

1-5:fish the only thing u can..... shrimps! At al kharid or Draynor village.

5-30: Bait at Draynor village, Al kharid or Catherby.

30-70: Fly fishing at adrougne river or seers village. Adrougne river if you dropping seers if your banking.

70-90: Harpooning swordfish at the fishing guild. monk fish if you completed swan song.

90-99: sharks at the fishing guild.

Money making by fishing

f2p

To make money by fishing you will need a fishing level of 40 at least.

40-99: fish lobsters then sell 200ea raw, or 200ea cooked on the runescape forums.

p2p

40-80:fish lobsters then sell 200ea raw, or 200ea cooked on the runescap e forums.

80-99: Fish sharks sell raw 900ea and cooked 1k ea

Hope you liked my guide!

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Sharks for p2p and lobs for f2p are slow xp. Fly fishing is good for both, and i think monkfish is good in p2p :?

Did you just make up those levels, without any proper research? Seeing as your own fishing is 58

I would NEVER want to fish shark from 90 to 99 :shame:

But... Otherwise... The guide isn't SO bad

Uula.png

Sharks for p2p and lobs for f2p are slow xp. Fly fishing is good for both, and i think monkfish is good in p2p :?

Did you just make up those levels, without any proper research? Seeing as your own fishing is 58

I would NEVER want to fish shark from 90 to 99 :shame:

But... Otherwise... The guide isn't SO bad

i did some research and found out that alot of ppl would like to get alittle slower exp and have fun fishing then fly fishing forever.

i dont hate your guide its just i hate incorrect grammar like "u", instead just please write the right world Please? :pray:
ok i'll fix the grammer

edit: fixed

i would say that nice guide man buy i did see that u said for money making sell cooked lobs on runescape forums but runescape forums are members still nice job it might be my mistake gl.
u can't post all u have to do is look for a buyer and pm him, thats what i meant

• 7 months later...

nice guide but under f2p, id have to say fastest fishing method all the way to 99 is sitll fly-fishing, lobs and swordies take way too long to fish for their small amount of xp

-although lobs are good for money

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king