What is the best way to get from 100k-2.3mil?

jpd2

May I ask why on earth are you after a whip. They're overated IMO Spend your cash on skills not equipment.

I borrowed my friends for a day and LOVED it. Like my d scimmy buy 20 times better!

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Thegreatgeno.png

May I ask why on earth are you after a whip. They're overated IMO Spend your cash on skills not equipment.

I borrowed my friends for a day and LOVED it. Like my d scimmy buy 20 times better!

20 timres expensiver but scimmie is much better it has a str train option

you really really need to work on your skills. Having a whip is all very nice, but you dont have a single skill that I would class as a money maker. Here are a few suggestions:

mine pure ess - selkling at 100ea is a good money maker

pick flax and/ or make bs

run laws on w66 and sell them for 300-500 ea.

fish lobbies and sell raw. if you get to 76, then fish sharks and sell for profit.

range hellhounds for level 3 clues - sell whatever you get. You never know, you might get lucky with a Robin or black cav.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

whips are not overated at all ... they own ... i would say do something you like better either mining or woodcutting worked for me

emflum5eq5.gif

PRIVATE CHAT ON My Blog

Dragon Drops:2 Chains, 4 Meds, 1 2H, 2 Left Halves, 2 Legs, 1 Skirt

Rate My Bank!

You never know, you might get lucky with a Robin or black cav.

Like that'll ever happen...

Ever.

Just keep doing clues - I've had both from level 3 clues, although i have done a LOT of clues in my time. They do turn up though - keep the faith!

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs