banned for a day

xzarax

:uhh: ive been banned for a day because i said i share items with my real bf. i think they took the evidence wrong. i think they thought im account sharing ..does this make a difrence ???or is it stil against the rules to share items??

:| i was going to apeal but then i thought wats the point in argueing. mise well just opoligise so i did. i play rs everyday nearly n its realy weird not being able to play for a day. im an honest rs player n always have been :(

oh and it says i dont have any black marks but im banned for a day.how do black marks work an how many do u need to be perm banned.i just dont want the chances of losing my acount to increase :-k

zarahazler.png

I would probably send an email to Jagex customer support asking them exactly what the evidence was they used to determine your ban. Don't take it from the approach that you are appealing your ban, just that you want to understand exactly what you did wrong.

If it is because you were reported because you said something like "Sharing with my bf," you might ask them to clarify how sharing items in game is a violation.

At any rate, enjoy your day off. Spending time here on the forum really can be a lot of fun.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

Sharing items is perfectly fine, it just may have looked a little suspicous to Jagex when items worth several million are traded away for free to somebody else. Another situation might be that you and your boyfriend live closeby and your IP addresses are identical perhaps, which means Jagex thinks you are logged onto two accounts at once and trading between them (which IS illegal).

Anyway it's good to know you have resolved this.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here