Pizzalord's blog: Takin' a break.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monty Python, or The Pythons, is the collective name of the creators of Monty Python's Flying Circus, a British television comedy sketch show that first aired on the BBC on October 5, 1969. A total of 45 episodes were made over four series. (The fourth series dropped the "Flying Circus" from the title and, thus, was also called "Monty Python".) However, the Python phenomenon was much greater, spawning stage tours, a musical, four films, numerous albums, and several books, as well as launching the members to individual stardom.

=D> #-o

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Wow, those sigs are really cool for beeing so simple :o

I would colour them, but i am afraid virtually all of them would break the 30kb rule, so i'm trying to find a way to compress them a bit. ::'

Also, i am trying to start a current movie, but find myself lacking in the sideways view department. Thats why i'm making these signatures, to get myself a style down before i do anything else.

I dont want to sound picky lol but i cant use that siggy...it would overlap with the other pic, the size requirements of the sigs.

Could you make it smaller and to look like im alching or something.

The size of the other pic is 126x126 so, yours cant be more than 300+- in length.If you dont want the trouble its ok mate, no hard feelings.

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

I dont want to sound picky lol but i cant use that siggy...it would overlap with the other pic, the size requirements of the sigs.

Could you make it smaller and to look like im alching or something.

The size of the other pic is 126x126 so, yours cant be more than 300+- in length.If you dont want the trouble its ok mate, no hard feelings.

Thats alright, i created it to be a replacement. I'll see if i can get it downsized.

EDIT: done and done.

icesigtz4.gif

100x300 pixels :thumbsup: should be good to go.

I would prefer to see the char alching though :-w

But would that work with the d.i.y theme? :wink:

Besides, i don't know if i could make it work in only black and white. Can't find out now, i'm leaving college for the weekend shortly :?

On a side note, there will not be a competition until sunday night. The reasons for this will become clear at the time.

Well, i finally worked out how to take screenshots, so for your viewing pleasure (or displeasure for those still on ancient 56k modems :wink: ),

My levels.

skillsrf8.png

I also have a pet project in the works in runescape that is taking pretty much all my resources right now, and you lot should know more about this within the next few days. :anxious:

I'm still killing Ankou, so if you come down here, be sure to drop a hyt. I've only had like 3 of those so far :roll:

Anyway, thanks for all the comments and i hope you will post many more for me to read in those times when i am bored the most (A.K.A free sessions).

Well, i finally worked out how to take screenshots, so for your viewing pleasure (or displeasure for those still on ancient 56k modems :wink: ),

My levels.

skillsrf8.png

I also have a pet project in the works in runescape that is taking pretty much all my resources right now, and you lot should know more about this within the next few days. :anxious:

I'm still killing Ankou, so if you come down here, be sure to drop a hyt. I've only had like 3 of those so far :roll:

Anyway, thanks for all the comments and i hope you will post many more for me to read in those times when i am bored the most (A.K.A free sessions).

I will train with u soon!

And i see u learned from my printscreen lesson... \'

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Yeah, when i am actually on =/

Hint for you, before you go to college, start drinking more coffee. Seriously, i am completly creamed. Might go back on later, but right now, i need to rest my mind.

EDIT: im heading for Fastforces P.A.R.T. Why? Because i wanna!