Im Flippin confused..

Kryptic

I dont like training much only a selected few... So heres the pic.

statpicqo2.th.png

Now my question to you is... should I train Def or not? I always go to fight pits and I get completely owned and everyone just calls me a newb and kills me first :evil: So that really ticks me off, cause its my def and me wearing full rune that gets me completely owned.

Im an oldie style player... rsc - STR ALL THE WAY! And for me to keep this runescape life style I need some help. I was thinking training str and att real high like - 95 str 90 att.. But then a friend is trying to convince me into 60 def.. but I dont know!!! Im soo confuzzled... Tell me what to do :(

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

What i would do is train def to 70, attack and str to 90+ (str maybe 5 higher than att). then you could wear barrows armor and wouldn't be so owned in fight pits, and it wouuld make you quite good in other combat aswell.

and mage and range wouldn't hurt to train either.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

just get 60 def or do sumthing else or get pwned
no offence malhavok but youve been giving some really bad advice and need to research more before giving advice and also need to be a bit nicer people don't like rude noobs

Retired from RS since Sept 06

if ur gona criticise other peoples advice atleast write something constructive instead of calling someone a 'rude noob'. i dont see you giving any advice so next to just dont bother to post unless your gona post advice thats related to the thread and/or topic,pointless remarks annoy me :notalk:

and to be honest he need to get 60-70 defence coz ive got better defence than you and im only lvl 79 you stats are to unbalanced you need to get them more even so they work together instead of seperatly.

ryan+souter1.png