The 2 Days of ups and downs, a merchanting story. TRUE STORY

My story, i was in varrock mining pure essence. Soon i got fed up and sold it for 20k, So, now 1 had 3 boaters full rune, full vyrewatch and an obsidian cape and 20k. Then i got fed up of my boaters. so i went to seers village streets where all the money is made. i was selling things outside of the bank, then a level 90 odd started following me asying can i buy your obsidian cape. i said of couse thats 350k. yes i know a little overpriced but i needed Cash, then i see a guy selling full mystic for 250k , At that time i was very tempteed so i bought it. five mins later a man was buying full bue mystic. So i sold it to him for 300k making a 50k profit. Athen i had 350k and remebered about my vyrewatch. some guy was buying it for 50k!! i quicky took my chance and sold it. As well as some wizard boots witch is vital to my story.

Then i gave up and switched worlds from world 99 to world 24.

And tleported to varrock. I went to the west bank and was selling boaters.

This is very hard for me, im not used to merchanting. so iwas selling them from 170k, to 150k. i had a Trade! it was for my black boater! i got 150k Wich made my total to 550k, and sold another for 150k. i had 700k and happy! i couldent sell the other one, but eventually i sold it for 100k

Making a total for 800k. That was the time when i teleported to falador, Swiched worlds into The lag zone of world 2 falador park. i was walking around in the park when i see someone saying BUYING wizzy boots 201k!

I jumped at the chance and sold it to him. I had my first million! that was the time that i could rest...

THE NEXT DAY

I logged back into world 2 , Tired i was looking what i could i buy for 1 million gold. Then I remembered one of my friends said. you could buy full guthix for 1.3million So i went over to the god armour section keeping an eye out for people selling guthix. I was about to give up when I saw someone saying SELLING GUTHIX NO HELM 1m!! I was thrilled! And i bought it

so there i was, then i decided i want the gutix book, I thought I couldent get in for the barcrawk for the bar. so i did The Grand tree. Then i thought **** that im getting bored of guthix. so i wentto world 4 Varrock, I sold my guthix For 1.04 million gold. I was proud ! Then i started to miss my guthix, I was there for about 15 mins, until this person traded me Guthix kite helm and sheild. Right then i totally forgot about the Platebody, THEn i was stunned. i had got scammed...

30 mins later i was still there shocked. then i sold all of it the helm the kite and the platelegs. For zamorak sheild and legs. Then i wore a rune platebody and started on my journey to make 900k for the zammy platebody. *plays knights of cydonia -muse*

The end.

--p.s

Raggehs back.

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

The more interaction you have with other RS players, the greater risk for getting scammed. A few weeks ago I bought a santa and I used all my money for it. A week or two later I was up at around 5.5m so I was merchanting Veracs. I was buying for 5.3 and selling for 5.5. I was selling it in Edgy world 2 and someone trades me and puts up 5.3m and an obby cape. I thought I accepted but he put up a tan cav and a green boater. Excited I hit accept but I didn't notice that he took off the 5.3m. After the trade, I'm looking at my inventory and I noticed that I only had around 200k and I didn't see the 5.3 that he put up.

I got scammed but it made me focus more on my skills rather than merchanting. I used my skills like rc, wc, and anothers and now I'm back at 5m+, with a santa collecting dust which is up 8m from when I bought it.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

thats why some merchanters read the second trade screen for like 10 secs to make sure ur not being scammed but as it being ur fist time ill let u off with a small haha! no jk thats sad keep at it tho get ur guthix back do tt for money get more boaters lol just wish for the best :mrgreen:

ps if u cant understand that it means get ur but up and merchant ur but off get ur guthix u know u want to....

shut up i dont have problems!!!shut up! :-s

Sy ur story is proper decent. Nicely done, this should be put in the archive of wisdom : dont get scammed lmao.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------