YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO...

manatea3O5

you should be able to lock your account's password, i mean you should be able to put a pin number type thing on it, but it would be as many numbers as you want, and you wouldnt be able to change, or drop anything on it without typing that combonation when you try to either A : change your password, or B : drop something of value, or a quest/random event/holidy item, or C : high/low alch something of value over 10k (including holliday items)...

Manatea3O5, the guy who posts replies without reading others

mr+manatea.png

by holiday item u mean the tradeable ones right? Cuz dropping my zombie head and destorying the christmas clothing when entering a pin all the time gets annoying. But if u mean like party hats, santas, easter eggs and such i support.

Great ideas.

i mean all holliday, because i high alched my easter ring, i was freaking out man, freaking out...

You can get a replacement... just talk to Diango (the guy near draynor bank that sells toy horseys and spinning plates)

I agree to some extent. Rare items (especially the fun ones) are things that I'd hate to lose (but you cannot count on Jagex to do that because they HATE rares that are tradeable like phats, because they were supposed to be "fun" not "for sale for billions".) I do not agree, however, with the pin for dropping/alching an item for 10k higher. Example:

Lets say Zezima :P went on a smithing spree and make 5k rune med. helms, and decided to high-alch them. He's all set, with his nats, ready to quickly alch these and then go along to another skill. But wait, whats this?He has to type in his PIN every time! This really slows him down, and bugs him! He wants to train efficiently, not wait clicking his pin every minute, every second. This bugs him.

Of course, many alchers like zezima will get bugged, try to sell their helms, the worth of helms will decrease, etc. Its going to be bad for our economy, and well, it'll annoy others.

it only help against h4ck0rs... but you could still alch your whip when you entered your pin...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

it only help against h4ck0rs... but you could still alch your whip when you entered your pin...

i'd say more help hackers then help against...hackers lock pass, whoops! can't get back nymore!

Maybe so you would have to only enter it once per log-in. Like Bank PINs. I agree on the changing the password thing. But the other two could get annoying.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.