I__Xlll__I, Just another PKer noob...

EDIT: IF THIS BELONGS IN A WILDERNESS FORUM, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MOVE IT. I wasn't really sure where a PKing log that I plan on updating regularly would go, so I'm sorry if this isn't the place. :?

Well, the other day I did what we all do when we get bored: Started a new account! :D I planned on making a awesome 40 attack pure, but got sick of training it... therefore I'm playing around with super-lowlevel PKing. (I started PKing at level 7. :lol:)

I did stronghold of security using a load of cabbages, that's how I got the money to start off. \:D/

Well, since I started PKing I've only died once, and that was becuase of a lucky PJer... :-$ :oops: With the stronghold of security making it easy to get a bit of money and start off, it's not uncommon to see level 10 and under PKers with power/strength ammys. I've actually got a few decent kills. I do MOST of my PKing at edgeville, 1v1. However, I played around A BIT north of Varrock, but I found that to be less sucsessful.

I started off as a 5 attack 1 def pure, but accidentally forgot to change it to strength one PKing trip, so I got 10 attack sooner then I had planned. Here's my current stats:

92506statskh3.png

I'll update the stats pic every time I add a PK.

I'll be updating this as time goes on, adding goals and levels. We'll see what level combinations work better then others at low-levels, AND get to see some shiny loot. :lol:

Well, for my first real content-post, here are my PKs from the past two days!

91406pc7.png

91506qk7.png

You know what make me mad? Looters. I mean, if you have so little skill at PKing that you have to follow other people around stealing their drops, you deserve to stay out of the wilderness or be killed. :roll: Honestly, I have no idea what he thought he was doing running around with no food whatsoever.. =D> :-k

915062zn4.png

Well, I'm a member on my main, so this one will be staying f2p for life... :D

I've got bigger things going on with Munchkinmage. You may see mentions of him too in here.

Well, here's my first real rant on this thread: I'm training ranged at the guard building north of edgeville. You range the guards through the gate, making it easy to retreive your arrows.

However, inevitably, EVERY TIME, someone, usually higher level then me, will show up and start opening the gate.

What do they get out of it?? I obviously have food, as I eat it.. there's no possibility of my death.. They're just wasting my food AND their time.. <.<

lol yea i know what you mean, i hate that :( i hate a low lvl range pure.. had that happen to me quite alot

any who gl! nice to see you getting some loot.. how you funding your account?

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Well, as I said, I started off with the money from Stronghold of security.. From here on, I plan to sell the loot and run airs in world 16 for extra cash.

No rulebreakage here! :thumbsup:

I haven't really got on since last post.. still working on ranged. 14 now, plan to get 20 (hopefully) tonight. I'll post some more PKing related rambling/rants tonight if I get around to any PKing. :wink:

Well, after a death last week, I've gotten back on my feet again. I ran iron bars to the bank and back for a fellow on the official forums, and made about 10k.. Gonna update the stats picture. I'm off to do a bit more PKing, we'll see if I get any kills or think of anything to blog about.. :)

Well, nobody would sell me lobs, so I didn't get to PK.. I harassed a level 5 item scammer for a while (:lol:) then went to bed. Hope to get some PKing in tomorrow! :D

Nice, and good luck with your pure :D

I have one, but whenever I go to the wilderness it seems some secret organisation has me tracked and will always send out a mage player to harass me :(

I don't have Runescape goals. My only goal is to completely kick the bollocks out of everyone around.