New Pixel WIP (Updated)

My_Eggs

well its been a while since i've actually planned on finishing a whole sig lol, and now that i sprained my knee in football i decided i would start this new sig, please give some suggestions and c/c... its gonna be a guy in full rune with a d med and his d long charging at a mage who is casting a spell at him...

battlehd3.png

just so you guys don't flame me the first thing i did was add my lightsorce in the middle there lol

Edit: just a quick fix on the arm, does it look any better?

battleqi4.png

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

well its still quite early in the making stage, although his left arm (holding the sword) is a little TOOO straight. If someone was locking their elbow like that they would most likely break their arm when they hit whatever it is they are about to strike with the sword.

The shield is also really short and wide, maybe make it a bit longer if you are going to have it so wide.

"less square"

I like your lightsource though :-)

Call me Kat, or Kathy Corkat

try to avoid 'perfection' by this i mean, no long stright lines (always a bend/curve somewhere on it) no circles (its not the normal shape for a head...) whith the second version the sword looks rather messed up, im guessing you tryd to tilt it using paints crappy effects, it looks bad, either re do it, or keep the position of the previous one.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

try to avoid 'perfection' by this i mean, no long stright lines (always a bend/curve somewhere on it) no circles (its not the normal shape for a head...) whith the second version the sword looks rather messed up, im guessing you tryd to tilt it using paints crappy effects, it looks bad, either re do it, or keep the position of the previous one.

PJB21

ok thanks, i'll redo that arm, and thats not how the head's shape will really be, i just put that there to know about the area the head will take up lol

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

PJB21

ok thanks, i'll redo that arm, and thats not how the head's shape will really be, i just put that there to know about the area the head will take up lol

try redoing the edges of the kite aswell, even if its only 1 px different, it looks better than perfect lines, you will very rarely find straight lines in my work. but hey that just me.

im glad to hear about the head else i would have be forced to kill you =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

PJB21

try redoing the edges of the kite aswell, even if its only 1 px different, it looks better than perfect lines, you will very rarely find straight lines in my work. but hey that just me.

PJB21

k, i'm gonna go look through some of your work to see about staight lines and such.

P.S- good thing you won't kiill me, i don't wanna die :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

PJB21

PJB21

k, i'm gonna go look through some of your work to see about staight lines and such.

P.S- good thing you won't kiill me, i don't wanna die :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

wow, im quoting you, quoting me, quoting you, quoting me, yey!

cool, me sure to leave a comment please =)

and good luck with it.

you DONT want to die? what is wrong with you? o0

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

the warrior is done, well actually the handle of the sword needs shading but hes pretty much done, he will be running at a dragon, and please dont ask on the bg, i made it pink because the horn of the dragon med is easier to see with it pink rather than white

battleri4.png

Looks pretty good... But his shoulder is an... Oval?

PINK OWNZ!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Looks pretty good... But his shoulder is an... Oval?

PINK OWNZ!

its the shoulder pad doohiky, the pauldron or something like that, or maybe thats the part on the hand lol

Lol. Cant wait till' tis sig is d0n3 lol

PS- Im gettin off comp...BUT...I will be on PSP

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

my only problem is that i have NEVER done a dragon before, who knows, i may be great at it, but most likely i will horrible at it lol

someone help pl0x! can someone please help me with the dragon? maybe a link to a tut on making dragons?