Shadow

WeeBoab

Don't like the negative space being white... The first ne is good, render fits, good smudging, text is pretty good, render colour fits.

Second I don't like so much... Text not as good, colour doesn't fit, though the texture of the smudging is nicer.

i quite like the white edges, hmm, an idea i may incoprerate in art of a later date.

i like the effect done, the blending is good and i like it. the white edges give it a more 'pure' and angelic feel, as oposed to the adrkk feel that black gives, its different and i like it.

oh and one more thing, PANDA'S FTW!

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

Don't like the negative space being white... The first ne is good, render fits, good smudging, text is pretty good, render colour fits.

Second I don't like so much... Text not as good, colour doesn't fit, though the texture of the smudging is nicer.

I have to disagree. I quite like the white edges on the second one. I like how you have the white on each side and then the white face of the panda in the middle. Also, I like the color choice. I agree, though, the text could use work.

Nice job, Weeb. I like the style on these two.