Some of the Eurovision 2006 artists?

Viktorkrum77

Does anyone else here really enjoy some of the Eurovision 2006 contestant artists. Any artists that you wish would produce more music? I know ESC 2006 was a long time ago, but I recently discovered it, and fell in love with it. And I don't think any such thread exists (if so lock). So any artists you really like?

I really enjoyed Mihai TrÃÆââ¬Å¾Ãâ Ã¢â¬â¢istariu, and TornerÃÆÃâÃâò. His voice is amazing. As well as Helena Paparizou, Mambo is a great song. Tina Carol from Ukraine was good too, and Carola from Sweden. As well as Anna Vissa from Greece, and Sibel Tuzun from Turkey was ok too.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I've watched HardRock Hallelujah about twenty times now. GREAT stuff! Reminds me of when I sort of listened to Rock and whatnot (a little Ozzy/Black Sabbath) but not any more. Their songs are catchy and definetly not bland and worn out material that these other metal heads produce (But I'm no expert on the subject of Metal :? )

I don't get what was so great about LT United. The song seemed like a chant, does it get better if you listen to the whole thing? I really couldn't bare listen to it, no offence.

The idea was good and the song was always meant to be somthing like chant and of course the dance part rocked.

And by the way Lordi had already released 2 or more albums before Eurovision.Well at least i heard two and one of them was really nice.