~New Quest help~

Red_Dog_47

The cordinates are when u go into the elemental workshop. u go down the stairs (down) and then follow it ... it leads into the water elemental room search the pipe and u find the key to go into the lower tunnels. then from there im LOST! xD

You have to make a new crane claw

as you notice its made from elemental bars

saskia snow

ps. ive completed, if anyone needs help pm me here

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Hello sexy ppl i'm here with a rough guide NOT 100% ACCURATE!!!!

hey ppl i didnt write this but igot it off the runescape forums it's meant to be a rough guide of the latest quest but needs a lot of work.

02-Oct-2006 20:26:45 Hello, i completed the new QUEST And here is the detail how i completed it!

Recruitments : Completed Elemental Workship I

30 Smithing

20 Magic

The battered key!

Anny pickaxe

8 coal

2 elemental ore (get in the quest)

Hammer

REWARD: 7.5k Crafting and smithing XP

1 quest point (and ability to make a Mind shield or helmet.)

Start location: Digsite House

1. Go to DIGSITE HOUSE, Than search the bookcase whats standing alone. U will get a book, read the book and u will find a Note whit some cordinates on it.

2. Go to elemental workshop, than go to the North place whit the water elementals (i thought) Search the "MACHINE" Next of you.

3. when u have get a "key" from the machine, use it on the DOOR in the middle of the room, and it should go open. Than u entered a WHOLE NEW ROOM!!!

4. The 4 machines:

The tank

The wind tunnel

The press

The crane

4.1 The tank: Search all the crates in the room, to find all the 3 Cog's and a "PIPE" (what u need for this one) When you found the PIPE go upstairs the staircase and go to the NORTH. Untill you see a broken PIPE, use ur own pipe on it and its fixed!!.. just 3 to go;)

4.2 The wind tunnel: Now you may use your COG'S. Use the biggest cog on the 1 away from the other 2, use the middle 1 on the lowest. And use ur smallest one on the above one.. And thats 2Wink

4.3. The press: Now go upstairs and than west, untill you see a MACHINE, click on the machine and u will see 3 pipes The right awnser: Use 1 whit 1, 2 whit 2 and 3 whit 3. Like this!

_ _ _

|1|2|2|

|3|3|1|

And now go downstairs and try to put the HANDLE, and it should work!!! 1 left;)

4.4 The crane: First make an ELEMENTAL BAR (OF 4 COAL AND 1 ELEMENTAL ORE, to get elemental ore just go to the earth elementals!) When you made the elemental bar (furnace is at fire elementals) use it on the workbanche (MAKE SURE U GOT HAMMER WITH YOU) And make an ELEMENTAL CLAW of it.

Go back downstairs again and use your claw on the Crane and ur finished with the 4 machines!! (gratz)

5. The last part

Now there stands something about "EQUIPMENT" now just make an other bar (DONT DO ANYTHING WHIT IT).

than go back downstairs again, and use ur bar on the car. than go whit the crane in front of you and little above the bar untill it picks up. than when it got picked up put the handle from the crane again until it goes up.

than rotate ur crane so ur bar will go into the lava. now when it is gold get it up again and put it on your car again! Now go to the next challange LOL.

When you are at the press just click on the handle so the bar will be get pressed. Now go to the next challange again.

Now you are at the water tank, open the tank (by using the handle) than use the machine south of it ( forgot the name ).

now 2 bars will go up to your car, use the machine again. and your bar will go into the aquarium. Close the door, and fill it whit water. let the water go out (by using the valve's) and get your bar out of it. Move on to the last One!!!

Now this is very simple. just move your cart to the next challange, and put the wind tunnel on!, and put it of and your done:) and u will get a primed bar.

6. Now go downstairs and go to the mind chamber, put yourself on the electric sit. and your primed bar on the other one. (first your bar:P) And you will be get somekind of electrocuded:) Now u will have a mind elemental bar! Just go all upstairs until u are at the workbench and make a elemental hat of it (and u completed the quest CONGRATULATIONS!