Quest guides for pures?

nikoli40

I dont think they've been published on the site. My advice: Go to the Archive of Wisdom and look and see if you can find one. Or, use the guide on the site, but sort of alternate since your pure. Or, go to another site and see if you can find one. :D

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.

Yeah, i've searched the Archive of Wisdom for the past half hour now and still haven't found anything...

Try the search button? :-k

Tried it already? :-k

Lol, yeah I know it doesn't work too good... :wall:

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.

Guide:

First: Dessous (i misspelled that) Blood Diamond

Items:

Glory Ammy

Sharks

Mage Robes

Water Staff

Enough runes for 50 water waves

tele runes

Enough runes for.... 5 snares, just incase.

What To Do:

After you've traveled past the swamps, and what not, to get to the graveyard, use your silver thing with the tomb and the vampire will come out. Snare immediatly and walk ONE square away. He will stay where he is, and use his incredibly weak range attack. It hits 2 5's in a row, if hes lucky. Just sit there and own him with mage. MAKE SURE AUTOCAST IS ON! When he's dead, tele to varrock, then walk to canifis and talk to the vampire again. Congradulations, you now have the BLOOD diamond.

FAREED (smoke diamond)

Items:

glory ammy

mage robes

water staff

sharks

enough runes for 50 water waves (BRING WATERS IF YOU DONT HAVE ICE GLOVES)

enough runes for like... 20-30 snares? idk, whatever you think.

Energy pots (for torch minigame)

Facemask

What To Do:

Ok, go to the smoke well, put on your facemask, and climb down. Go to the center room with the fire giant, and "open" the chest. It won't open, but it will say some nonsense. After this, light all the torches in the corners of the area. I believe tip.it has a map of this, I may be wrong. Drink energy pots when your energy gets low, and have run on all the time. When you light them all, go back to the chest, and get the "warm key". Good job! You just finished the hardest part of this diamond! Now on to the easy part. Go to the gate, and open it. As soon as fareed spawns, snare him. It will look like it splashed, but this is a glitch. He won't move for 10 seconds.

NOTE: He may move, the snare doesn't always work. He's slow though, and snareing is easy.

So anyways, after you snare him, water wave him around 3 times, run a few squares away, and snare again. Rinse, and repeat. If you ever run to far away, he dissapears. Don't panic like I did, simply wait a while, or log off then log back on. He will have full health though. If he hits you, you will drop your staff (without ice gloves) but don't worry, you can still cast spells with those WATER RUNES you bought along . This guy is incredibly easy, dont stress yourself on him.

DAMIS (shadow diamond)

Items:

Glory ammy

Water Staff

Sharks

Mage robes

Tele runes

Enough runes for 60+ water waves

Enough runes for 15+ snares, just incase

What You Do:

Ok, this one is pretty hard, but its not bad. As you walk in, there should be another path that curls around and leads to a dead end. There should be a giant rat there, that doesn't attack you. You'll need to come down here later, so remember the spot. RUN into the room damis is in. When he comes, walk/run to that path you were just in. MAKE sure he's following you, and doesn't get stuck on walls. When he's by the rat, snare him, and run behind the rat. Then proceed to WAVE him like he's never been WAVED before. . If all goes well, it should be fairly easy. If it doesn't... thats why you brought tele runes.

Kamil (ice diamond)

NOTE:Two trips required, most likely more.

items:

Mage robes

Sharks

FIRE staff

Snare runes

enough runes for 120+ fire blasts, or 60+ fire waves.

Tele runes

Stat restore potions (for trolls)

super stat restores (for kamil)

A high leveled friend with 55+ prayer

Climbing boots

[bleep]ed boots

Ok, first things first. Give cake to the troll child and listen to its nonsense. Then, go through the gate. Be sure to stay here the whole time. High level trolls will come past, and snare/mage them. After they are un-snared, they "run" into the pack. DON'T FOLLOW THEM! Just wait for it to come back, then kill it. This takes forever... you have to kill 5 of them... and that's the easy part...

Second Trip:

Same stuff as last trip, only super stat restores and a high leveled friend with 55+ prayer, and a full inv of sharks. (You need sharks too.)

This is HARD! First, go back through the gate, and run for as long as you can, which won't be long at all. Once your energy runs out, you'll probly be close to the tunnel. Crawl through the tunnel, and go out the other side. Have your friend replace any lost sharks. This part is the hardest. You're in a multi-combat area, and there are wolves that can hit up to 20's. Ouch. Have your friend bring prayer pots, and have him walk first. Follow him, and he will put on Protect From Melee. Hopefully, he'll distract all the wolves and let you pass harmlessly. It worked for me . When you reach the end, you sense a "bad man".Have your friend replace any lost sharks. DRINK a super stat restore, AUTO CAST fire blast/wave, and get ready to snare. As soon as he approaches, snare him. Then don't move. He will only mage from now on. His mage attack is extremely accurate, and you can't attack while your getting owned. Eat sharks and DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK stat restore!!! im not kidding, if you fall below autocase, and your charactor rune in to "attack" him with your staff, your DEAD! Always watch your mage level, drinking a stat restore when it falls 5 levels lower then usal. When his spell fails, auto retaliate will launch a fire blast. These hit hard, and it shouldn't take long. When thats done, equip your [bleep]ed boots, have your friend give you sharks, then he can leave. Continue up the barely visable path, untill you get to a icy road. When you get on, equip boots, and walk along it. Its easy, i fell 2 times with 32 agility. when you get to the end, destroy the ice thats incaseing the trolls, and you GOT THE DIAMOND!! w000t! celebrate.

The Pryamid:

This is the easiest part of the quest

Items:

Boots of lightness

Super energy pots

NO ARMOR!! NONE!!! ZIP!!! NADAA!!!!ZILCH!!!ZERO!!!!

waterskins to get there

cash for carpet rides

sharks

all the diamonds

DO NOT WEIGH MORE THEN 4kg

LOOK AT THE TIP.IT PYRAMID MAP!! IT'S A MUST!!

Go to the pyramid, and place the diamonds in there spots. Then go into the pyramid. Turn on run, and run through it all. Dont fight the mummies, youll lose. Eat a shark when they hit too hard, and keep going. Just run through the whole thing, you should be fine with the map at tip.it. After you're done with that....... YOUR DONE!!!!!!!!! W0000TTTTT!!! CWCWCWCW

Go to eblis to purchase your ancient staff for 80k! CONGRATS

I don't know who the author is... I've had it saved to my desktop for quite some time and I don't know where it came from. I AM NOT CLAIMING CREDIT.

there is a clan, of sorts called mayhem makers, thier forums have alot of things like that as do alot of pure boards, my bud is a hardcore pure nut.

anyway, I wouldn't reccomend downloding anything from them or not being careful about scrips allowd on boards while you are searching for all things rune.... but those are the places to begin.

http://www.mozilla.org get firefox, heck even jagex broke down about two years ago and reccomended it on the front page, *btw thats over thier own (client aka thier IE skin)

make sure you have the noscript extention before you begin. ;)

and happy taggin

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-