Pest control?

Aloooosh1

could Anyone give me the main idea of pest control, and how it works? and how to get points and EX and gps? shortly I want to know EVERYTHING I have the least idea about it. I now that Im being a noob asking such questions but I reall want to know :anxious:

pc is on an island, you can get there by taking the boat at port sarim (talk to squire), you board a boat to get in the game, when the portals are down (big, pulsing circles, theres 4 of m), before the void knight dies (the dude in the centre), you get your combat lvl x10 in money and 1 void knight reccomendation points, wich you can trade for xp at a void knight, the weridos wandering around the island. got it?

misterxmansigtext9vm.png

fine, happy now?

..... U get to the Island. You board a "lander" with 25 other people in it. the door opens everyone rushes out. on the island theres 4 portals and a guy standing in the middle. out of these Portals comes Monsters trying to kill the guy in the Middle (and you) you must destroy all the Portals Before the guy in the Middle dies and you must also have dealt 50 damage in the time its taken to destroy all the portals or you dont get some cash nad 1 Void Knight Point.

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

In this game you have to defend to Void Knight for 20 mins or destroy all 4 portals before he dies. If you defend the knight you get 1 Pest point if you do at least 50 pts of damage. If your group destroys the 4 portals you get 10x combat level in gp. Dont know if you have to get 50 pts to still get the money though.

The different monsters in game have different abilities. Some teleport to the Knight and attack him. Some range him. Some destroy gates and fences making it easier for others to get closer to Knight. Some heal portal and some annoy/attack players.

More detail here:

Pest Control

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

At PC you don't lose any Items while playing the Mini-Game.

And also sorry to the low Lvls but you need to be at least lvl 70+ to play the game. You can gain move xp and win more. Sorry to say this i don't mean any offence to low lvls but Noobs just make all of the other high lvls lose. They leave gates opened etc...

- Skenderbeu

Skender2.jpg

At PC you don't lose any Items while playing the Mini-Game.

And also sorry to the low Lvls but you need to be at least lvl 70+ to play the game. You can gain move xp and win more. Sorry to say this i don't mean any offence to low lvls but Noobs just make all of the other high lvls lose. They leave gates opened etc...

- Skenderbeu

if a lvl 65 pure beat you in a duel does that make you a noob? lvl doesnt judge if there a noob or not....... went a lil off topic there