attn: Canuck gamers

Faux

When a game says "Francais" and the Canadian flag in the upper right corner of the back cover, is it bilingual or just all out Frenchie?

It's a Greatest Hits PS2 that I got in Best Buy if it helps.

When I bought my FFIX copy a few years ago it had the francais in the top left corner. I thought I grabbed the french version of the game but it just came with 2 game manuals, one in french and one in english. Your situation may be different though.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

Woo, almost the exact same situation actually. I got the X-2 for a friend and suppose to give it tomorrow so I don't want to screw it up by giving her the French version. I checked the other Greatest Hits Titles and it was the only one with that sort of label so I got worried.

Thanks! :)

It means it's in French... If the game is trule bilingual, it should have the entire game in both languages {the CDs and manuals}. If it's one language only, you'll see the title of the game in one language {in full English or in full French.}

And yeah, that depends what game you bought and where you bought it.

btw, you don't need to use the Word "Canuck" since not every Canadian speak french.

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...

btw, you don't need to use the Word "Canuck" since not every Canadian speak french.

If you are a true Canadian, you know what Canuck means anyways.

So ya, the case just comes with two manuals, one in french the other in english. No worries.

Oh and if you still need me to give you a breif explanation of FFX, come on DW sometime and ill type it up.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I would definitely prefer being called 'Canadian' and or 'French Canadian' to 'canuck' and or 'frenchie'... :?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.