Goals achieved ... what to do now?

RaggyTramp1

^^^^

look in hiscores for stats and also ranged 32 fishing 45 cooking 45

i have becime a level 75 now. which I am slightly proud of. but now Im as bored as hell... what should i do? quit or.. do more -.-

Hitting babies is fun, yay! *Dances* \:D/

Been out of the loop for 2 years, fill me in?

I'm only 1 level below you but quiting has never crossed my mind. If you reached your training goals then set new ones. Lol, you should read the Zezima interview, its almost inspiring how he says, I decided to get *insert skill* to level 99, so I did. Im not saying make those kind of goals (you certainly could if you wanted) but start smaller. For instance decide to get all of your noncombats to 50, or raise all levers by 5, start small like that. But that's just my opinion.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

I would recommend raising your fishing and cooking first. Those to skills will help you in the long run in many ways i.e. Pking, training, and not to mention and excellent money maker to start with. I'd keep going with that as long as you can stand it. If you get bored with fishing/cooking (which is very easy to do if you've done it for ages), then goto fletching and woodcutting. In some ways it is inferior to fishing/cooking skill combo, however in many other ways is superior. Also, that skill set isn't very difficult at all. Same processes as F/C skill set really. After that it is up to you. Either keep going, selling cooked food and alching bows, or train some more, do some barrows, get some castle wars armours, etc.

Your goals should be set by you so you can enjoy them. This is just the path I've walked and its been a good run so far.

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99