Gold mine

M200r

I want to mine gold but my craft not high enough to enter Crafting guild. Where you suggest that I would get lot gold? :-k My minng is 54 with rune pickaxe. Also I am f2p.

Correct answer for "is this a question?"

is "if it is a question then it is a answer!"

m200r.png

This is a ol' method I used when I mined gold for cash, never gave it away and a lot of people wondered lol. :lol:

First you need about 10k. (if you have Ring Of Chrous [unlocked/activated] wear it) Wear a air staff and some laws. Tele to Cammy. Run south to Catherby docks and charter a sheep to Brimhaven.

Go to the west penculla there and there's 10 gold rocks. Mine till a full load 27 due to the laws. Tele to Cammy, bank in Catherby repeat.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

This will take a while but take a boat to Karamja and down the volcano is four gold rocks there to mine.

Just watch out for the skeletons.

If you don't like that idea then the Rimmington mine has two gold there to mine.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

This is a ol' method I used when I mined gold for cash, never gave it away and a lot of people wondered lol. :lol:

First you need about 10k. (if you have Ring Of Chrous [unlocked/activated] wear it) Wear a air staff and some laws. Tele to Cammy. Run south to Catherby docks and charter a sheep to Brimhaven.

Go to the west penculla there and there's 10 gold rocks. Mine till a full load 27 due to the laws. Tele to Cammy, bank in Catherby repeat.

Not only is he F2P but your method would be impossible. You need a pickaxe in order to mine.

LordFan21.pngHilordfan.jpgZ0mg look im so kool even mods tok to me.

F2P Gold:

Rimmington: Two, busy or untouched, powermine iron (or tin/copper if iron is busy) while waiting, or catch-mine gold with a load of iron. No monsters.

Karamja Volcano: Four, long way from a bank, Skeletons patrol the area. Occasionally busy, but often clear - a good spot if you really need gold, but a slow spot unless that's all you need.

Dwarven mine: Two, usually VERY BUSY, but good for catch-mining among other stuff if clear. Scorpions & King Scorpions.

Al-Kharid/Chasm: Two, usually completely mined out - a very busy mine, considering how far from the bank it really is. Scorpions, but no Kings.

Rather than wait for a full load of one ore, I usually catch-mine the good stuff along with iron, since iron is a good baseline smithing resource (ore for ore, it's actually more efficient than steel, even at 50% success).