Ah_hi5's Extraordinary Adventures

Ah_hi5's Journal

A little bit about me: I guest, I train im pretty much balanced in combat and in skills.

Key Guide:

-Rune = rune crafting

-Wood = woodcutting or fletching

-gem/flax = crafting

-agility icon = agility

-quest icon = # of quests done on that day

10/15/06questzc8.gif

--------------

Did another quest and lved up my agility and lved up my herblore with the tears of guthix minigame.

--------------

10/14/06rune_nature.pngquestzc8.gifquestzc8.gifquestzc8.gif

--------------

Today i did 3 quests and tried to do Monkey Madness but died at the demon #-o and i made some nats and lv up my rc. I didnt lv up my fletching like I hoped for yesterday also .

--------------

10/13/06maplepo3.png

--------------

Today I am training my wc and fletching by cutting maples near the sinclair mansion(using fairy rings) and fletching them also been collecting some bird nests seems like they drop them the most. hopefully i can lv up my fletching to fletch yews. I also lved up my rc to lv. 56 because i make nats for gold.

--------------

Dr_Brinner.png

nice I like how you post the little images for each day, maybe make a key and have one picture for each skilll and quest so if you do like 2 quest like you did put 2 quest symbols and then the 1 rc symbol, looks very professional how your doing it so far, good luck on all the goals. Make your title alittle more catchy

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

nice I like how you post the little images for each day, maybe make a key and have one picture for each skilll and quest so if you do like 2 quest like you did put 2 quest symbols and then the 1 rc symbol, looks very professional how your doing it so far, good luck on all the goals. Make your title alittle more catchy

changed with key and the quest icons also..

and changed the topic title

Dr_Brinner.png