Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Devious Minds Finishing

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Enrico1992
[ Display Name History ]

Enrico1992

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 327 posts
So I done all Devious Minds, I just have to talk to Tiffy. But hell only talk about Wanted! wich I only started, and about selling initiate. How do I finish Devious Minds?

Intriguing
[ Display Name History ]

Intriguing

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,438 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Intriguing
Only thing I can think of is to check your quest book [the ingame list of what you've done and what you have to do next]. Sometimes when I'm doing quests, I walk off instead of pressing 'click here to continue' and then walking off, which results in the quest book not moving onto the next stage.
Cool.

Skenderbeu
[ Display Name History ]

Skenderbeu

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 111 posts
Ever thought of using a certain Item which you obtained from the quest on him. And have you spoken to the Monk which you started the Quest from.

- Skenderbeu

Hope This Helps
Posted Image

Enrico1992
[ Display Name History ]

Enrico1992

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 327 posts
my quest journal says: "the high priest seems disturbed ... I need to report this to sir tiffy in falador". And there aren't any quest items left, the Assasin took the slender blade and the orb.

ikzelf100
[ Display Name History ]

ikzelf100

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,587 posts

my quest journal says: "the high priest seems disturbed ... I need to report this to sir tiffy in falador". And there aren't any quest items left, the Assasin took the slender blade and the orb.

then fnish the other quest first and see what happens

Skenderbeu
[ Display Name History ]

Skenderbeu

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 111 posts
Have you gone back and tried to talk to the Priest/Monk? If you haven't try that. Then if you have go back to Tiify. If that doesn't work. Get on the RuneScape forums and click on the Quests link. And make your topic there and tell it very detailed. I'm sure you will recieve help inside 5 Minutes.

- Skenderbeu

Hope This Helps
Posted Image

Enrico1992
[ Display Name History ]

Enrico1992

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 327 posts
gonna do that. And I cant talk to the monk, he's dead.

Umega
[ Display Name History ]

Umega

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,371 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Lord Umega
Finish the wanted quest and then hear what Tiffy has to say. Maybe that will work?
No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Intriguing
[ Display Name History ]

Intriguing

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,438 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Intriguing
hehe. it would be kinda stingy of Jagex to not let you complete that quests if you've started and not finished wanted. But just finish wanted anyway. Nothing wrong with doing more quests. :)
Cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users