Best item to merchant?

Aloooosh1

Lets say that I can spend 200k <.< on buying that item for a start, so what should I buy at which price? sell it at which price? And please please please :ohnoes: I want something that if I post a topic here on the forums Ill find loads of replys \' and a profit not less than 50k ::'

PS Im F2P :XD:

try buying yew logs, also to find items you want to merchant go to runescape forums look at raw materials and buy them for 50-100gp less, then just sell normal prices or alittle over normal. Most merchanters wont tell you what they merchant to make money with because the more people know the harder it is for them to make the money.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Runes, and other raw materials. Such as ores, logs, bars, bones, prayer pots, and ranarr weeds.

~best of luck.

He's F2P, so no ppots or ranarr.

Definitely raw materials though, obviously not gonna tell you exactly what to buy and the prices, up to you to work it out I'm afraid. As said before, if everyone knew the same methods to merchant, it would be a lot harder for us.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

my friend once told me a trick for a get rich quick honest way of making money... :ohnoes: ...and i put that to work... :D ...

wat u do is....buy lobs for 100ea on karamja and sell em 250 ea on land...it worked for me i started with 10k and more than doubled it each time...u should try it...8-)

my friend once told me a trick for a get rich quick honest way of making money... :ohnoes: ...and i put that to work... :D ...

wat u do is....buy lobs for 100ea on karamja and sell em 250 ea on land...it worked for me i started with 10k and more than doubled it each time...u should try it...8-)

I guess this is the best way to merchant ::'

Lets say that I can spend 200k <.< on buying that item for a start, so what should I buy at which price? sell it at which price? And please please please :ohnoes: I want something that if I post a topic here on the forums Ill find loads of replys \' and a profit not less than 50k ::'

PS Im F2P :XD:

I hope that you read the HUGE word in my last sentence

I made it big so that everyone would notice, Even though I was 9999% sure many would Keep on giving me P2P methods, ain't I right? =;