Recipe for Disaster/final

ixfd64

For people who have completed RfD, does anyone have any advice for Karamel and onwards?

I killed Agirth-Na-Na (gosh, he hits a lot) and Flambeed, but not sure what to do about the rest of the bosses. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

For people who have completed RfD, does anyone have any advice for Karamel and onwards?

I killed Agirth-Na-Na (gosh, he hits a lot) and Flambeed, but not sure what to do about the rest of the bosses. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I used sharks to heal for all bosses and left the room after defeating each one to restock my supplies / change equipment. The tip.it guide for the quest, as usual, is excellent and you shouldn't have any problems with the bosses if you follow it.

Karamel: I wore my best "protect from magic" gear (dhides, etc) and equipped my crystal bow. As the tip.it guide suggest, I got up right next to it even though I was ranging. I took very little damage during the battle (I didn't get hit for much) and sipped restore potions when my range dropped too low. Your melee stats are better than mine, but my range is better than yours so melee might work better for you.

Dessourt: Same gear I used for Karamel, much easier.

Gelatinnoth: I followed the tip.it guide and used a combination of mystic armour and dhides. Try different stuff, but as they suggest, make sure your magic attack is about +5. I took a dds, an air staff (and runes for all the spells I would need), and my crystal bow. This dude is exactly like the horror from the deep boss and it took me a while to kill it.

Be sure to leave the room after you defeat the Gel boss because the Culinaromancer can hit you hard (20+) and often through the mixed gear.

Culinaromancer: I wore mystic and I forget which sort of attack I used on him. With your stats, I'd try melee.

My guess is, by the time you read this, you are already done with the quest and sporting some cool new gloves (I love the gloves, the stats are rediculous, better range bonus than black vambs!).

elle2nq7.jpg

I just finished the entire RfD quest. Thanks for your help!

I don't know if it was just luck, but Karamel was pretty easy for me on my third attempt. I used a fire battlestaff and green dragonhide body and all I lost was 12 HP and I only needed to take one dose of my stat restore potion. :)

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)