[Nad+Crate Colab(s)]- Rate 2 of them! space orange V. Up :)

Nadril

NOTE: I'm crate. Nad is being a * bag.

Yea I know, from the old forums

K, thanks for the comment :D

Nad..I told you, should have put pixel in the title. We'd have a million more views :roll:

Check their post...

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=73220

Both are looking great :shock: Second one looks better IMO, but I like the space theme more.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

wow thats 2nd one is awesome. I love the colors. Maybe it coulda used a little light line work. The 1st one doesn't really stand out to me.

Gj crate and nadril.

I agree the colors in the second one are awesome...

wow thats 2nd one is awesome. I love the colors. Maybe it coulda used a little light line work. The 1st one doesn't really stand out to me.

Gj crate and nadril.

heh thanks. Yeah, I wasn't sure if the linework woudl help or hurt so we're waiting for royal.

-Ryan

Gj crate and nadril.

heh thanks. Yeah, I wasn't sure if the linework woudl help or hurt so we're waiting for royal.

-Ryan

yeah, and also the first one looks better in the orange color i gave it, but guy wanted blue :D I'll post the orange color later :)

The second one is simply awesome. The entire concept of a abstract landscape is a cool one, and y'all did a good job on it. Good colors, nice render, and good job placing the render over the landscape.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

The second one is simply awesome. The entire concept of a abstract landscape is a cool one, and y'all did a good job on it. Good colors, nice render, and good job placing the render over the landscape.

Not - I liek the blue too :wink: .

Remeber folks, if you like them go get one at our shop!! :P

Not - I liek the blue too :wink: .

Remeber folks, if you like them go get one at our shop!! :P

yeah :D go to our shop lol :)

Thx for the ratings guys :P