fast xp to 30-50 range?

kewlguy

Personally, i'd go for barbarians in the barbarian longhall, A)since there's tons of cover, B) since you're right by the stronghold of security, where you can kill minotaurs for arrows.

For higher levels, some people say to go kill guards on the top floor of varrock castle, but that isn't multicombat and it's very annoying because there are only a few spots of cover where you can shoot over.

And by the way, ALWAYS bury the bones the barbarians drop, always pick up the stuff they drop, and NEVER kill a shade or zombie while burying bones, because it usually takes so long that some of your arrows become visible to other players, who proceed to steal them (i lost 50 arrows on a zombie once, and lucked out when i killed a shade, 'cause the guys there were nice enough to give me back my arrows.) Trust me, always bury the bones, i got like 5 gravediggers while training.

ahh... the good old days, when 30 attack got you on the high-scores.......

An orthodox Jew and proud of it!

I'd say that a good place to train is against the Level 28 Minotaurs in the Security stronghold. There is a wall/fence which you can stand behind, and range minotaurs on the other side. They also drop lots of iron arrows, which is very helpful if you want to train for a long period of time.

Minotaurs have quite a lot of hp, and have a low defence, so ranging them should be easy. I'd suggest bringing food just in case something happens (eg. You get a Shade from burying bones, or you somehow get attacked by a minotaur).

I hope this helps :thumbsup:

Fire+Mage+9.png