Dragon Slayer

Dormado

1.I got one question about Dragon Slayer quest. I've donne it few times with my warior acc's, but now i am doing it with my mage. And i have a question...: It writes that if u complete the quest you get 18 K str xp and i don't realy remember how much atack XP. But my friend is saying that if I complete the quest with magic i will get the same Magic XP... is that true?

2. About that dragon... I heard that after the graphics update all dragons are very scary.... :ohnoes: is it true?

3. and one more thing about that dragon....Will anti dragon shield realy protect me? :ohnoes: i heard stories about dragon breaths braking trought anti-dragon shields.... :ohnoes: is that realy true or i have to lvl up my prayer to 37 to eb just realy sure i am safe... :ohnoes:

4. I forgot to mention one more thing.....dragons are fire creatures right? So i am just curiuos if my Fire Blast will work..... :ohnoes: Maybe i have to use some water spells? Maybe they can put out the dragon breath fire and i will be safe!....(maybe not :ohnoes: )

Feel free to share your Dragon slaying Wisdom with me.......

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

1.I got one question about Dragon Slayer quest. I've donne it few times with my warior acc's, but now i am doing it with my mage. And i have a question...: It writes that if u complete the quest you get 18 K str xp and i don't realy remember how much atack XP. But my friend is saying that if I complete the quest with magic i will get the same Magic XP... is that true?

2. About that dragon... I heard that after the graphics update all dragons are very scary.... :ohnoes: is it true?

3. and one more thing about that dragon....Will anti dragon shield realy protect me? :ohnoes: i heard stories about dragon breaths braking trought anti-dragon shields.... :ohnoes: is that realy true or i have to lvl up my prayer to 37 to eb just realy sure i am safe... :ohnoes:

4. I forgot to mention one more thing.....dragons are fire creatures right? So i am just curiuos if my Fire Blast will work..... :ohnoes: Maybe i have to use some water spells? Maybe they can put out the dragon breath fire and i will be safe!....(maybe not :ohnoes: )

Feel free to share your Dragon slaying Wisdom with me.......

1. You will always get strength and defense xp, no matter what style you use.

2. Elvarg does look a bit different, but his stats (do dragons have stats? o_O) haven't changed. Just don't look directly at his eyes. O_O

3. The shield will protect you from most of the fire breath, and he can't break through it. =P

4. Hmm.. I don't think the type of spell will make a difference, so just use the highest spell you have.

Good luck! :wink:

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif