The Great Gielinor Cross Country Meet (CANCELLED)

sweet event but how can you prevent teleporters?

Well, I would classify teleporting as cheating obviously so..... they would be automatically disqualified, plus the new route won't be going through any major towns or cities!

2re411y.jpg...ever since that faithful day on Karjama that I fought the evil chicken, things have never been the same...

But then well.... No winners maybe, like in real life some are better. Other than that it is just chance ang lag etc. And maybe they should have quick walk in wildy possibly to teleblock at start?

I like that idea, plus I am just looking at some of you guys' questions and anwsers and I like some of them so I think we can do something like that. I am also creating the new route depending on ya'lls questions and anwsers!

2re411y.jpg...ever since that faithful day on Karjama that I fought the evil chicken, things have never been the same...

I bet that some meber with simple clothes will come and race eveyone with 60 + agility, and of course win....L :lol: L

Bitt offtopic:

And Actualy the wod "GIELINOR" is how Guthix called this world

Well, that is why I am going to change things up a bit by creating 2 count em' 2 races, one for the F2Pers that have no agility and a members race which will be long distance and it will be hard but no one will be treated unfairly!

All P2P skills or items dosent work in F2P world.... :|

agility works in f2p to regain energy faster only that nothing else but it still helps does ANYONE try and learn any bit about runescape nowadays?

It has been confirmed, indeed, that agility still effects energy on a F2P world, so the playing field isn't level.

Hey, I have a soulution for that. Read the post b4 this.

but what about people with high agility lvs?

I got that under control, read the posts b4 this ok!

Finally, one of the moments you all have been waiting for! The details on the race! First thing is first, the race! There are going to be 3 races now (on diffrent days of course!). The first race is the F2P race! This will keep the unfairness of having a higher agility level away! Tell if your a member so we can keep the madness of the gripey people out there from saying that "They Cheated by agility!" or "Hey, you said that there was going to be no cheating!". The race map will be up shortly! Next will be the Wildy Race (:twisted:)! Muahaha! Yes everyone, I will have a wildy race for those daring enough to partake in it (if that is anyone has the guts to do it! Muahahahahaha). The map will be up in a while. The final race is for members with an agility level! This will be a long distance race from port sarim to al-kaharid (the open gate!).

Anyone interested in participating either PM me or just insert a reply to this slide. There will be another post coming soon! Stay Tuned........

Hello Contestants! Well, I have some good news for you all! I have figured out what we are going to do as a prize (I hope everyone likes it, if you don't plz tell me!). Well, I got to thinking and I thought an entry fee was so stupid so I thought this. I say that if you want to put some money into a fund then whoever wins will get the money (if everyone wants to do it!). I WILL NOT REPEAT NOT USE THE MONEY FOR OTHER REASONS, I SWEAR! I DO NOT STEAL AND I WILL NOT PUT THE MONEY IN MY BANK! I WILL KEEP IT IN THE INVENTORY! TRUST ME PEOPLE! You do not have to put money into the fund. I will put 2K in the inventory to start out with so if you want to you can put it in but IT IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL! But if you want a bigger payout, then you need to put money in but like I said, COMPLETELY OPTIONAL! Thank You!

Hello Contestants! We really need help setting up this event! Most importantly, we really need voulenteers. I am not rich enough to pay everyone so I really need voulenteers to work! If you are really willing to help, PM me and I will get u details and where to work! Thank You!

Hello Contestants! To make sure that you are going to race, we need a contestant list so I am making one. Let me know if you are going to race!

Contestants:

We will add more if needed!

If you are going to sign up, tell me if you are going to race in the members race, F2P race, or Wilderness Race! (Note: If you are competeing in the F2P race, I must see your Hi-Scores, just so some member with a high agility level doesn't come in and cheat) Thank you!

Hello Contestants, I have the news you have all been waiting for, THE TIME!

I have done some massive thinking and I have came up with the conclusion that we will have the event next saturday! (only if the tip.it times event is P2P, if it is not, then it will be next monday!) If you have a problem with this, please let me know! Thank You!

NEWS UPDATE! The world selected is going to be World 7 with the alternate being World 67

Times TBD