Making 5 free sigs!

Tainted_Hero

is mine still coming??

5 people requested sigs before you.

:( o well i really love u sigs :mrgreen:

I would do more free sigs, but I got a lot of work to be doing. I have two sites to be working on.

Thanks for the compliments :wink:

is mine still coming??

5 people requested sigs before you.

:( o well i really love u sigs :mrgreen:

I would do more free sigs, but I got a lot of work to be doing. I have two sites to be working on.

Thanks for the compliments :wink:

if u get some more spare time make me one :D

AHH!!! I was almost done with your sig axe raider, I was making a slight adjustment to the text. Then my flipping computer froze up!! Ahh... it looked awsome too. :cry: I have decided to use your image too. Doh... now I gotta start all over again...

thats alright, i have a feeling the next one will be better but here is a lesson for all ya sig makers...

so god has jesus challenge the devil in a story contest thingy. they both start typing away, both stories are looking fantasic. then the power goes out. it comes back on and jesus continues to work on his essay and the devil says, "what the..? hey how come i cant get my file?" and god replies

"because jesus saves."

if you dont get it then read it a few more times, it took me awhile too :?

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

thats alright, i have a feeling the next one will be better but here is a lesson for all ya sig makers...

so god has jesus challenge the devil in a story contest thingy. they both start typing away, both stories are looking fantasic. then the power goes out. it comes back on and jesus continues to work on his essay and the devil says, "what the..? hey how come i cant get my file?" and god replies

"because jesus saves."

if you dont get it then read it a few more times, it took me awhile too :?

Lol, Yah I know I should of saved.. But when I get so involved into something I kinda forget about that.

its not like i practice what i preach :? i do the same thing too, but dun get worried about it, im sure the second one will be the better.

but when should it be done relitively, btw im looking for a random sig thing so i can use all these free sigs i got!

girlsigfi1.png

its not like i practice what i preach :? i do the same thing too, but dun get worried about it, im sure the second one will be the better.

but when should it be done relitively, btw im looking for a random sig thing so i can use all these free sigs i got!

Here I really rushed this one, because I did that I will make a second version of it tommorow or possibly some time tonight.

axeraider.gif

rushed work = no work.

but this is ok for a rushed one, as long as the second version comes out better... but i like it for now, i cant figure out how to use my random sig script though, its saying like CANNOT MOVE FILE: WARNING and all that crud... help?

the sig is good, i like it but i cant wait to see the finished model.

girlsigfi1.png

what about me? finish my second version...

didnt you read my reply just before that one... saying the psd for that file will not open, it comes up and says that it is not supported by this version of photoshop, I have no clue why. :?