The impossible standards of society (see video)

BlueLancer

No.
I'm sure my opinion means as much to people here as a 1 legged commie in a cannibals oven but anybody who posts pointless, half-brained spam on a consistent basis without even a hint of apology deserves a first rate commendation in my book. So with that, I say you're my favorite poster ever.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is mostly when people start starving theirselves to death or doing physical or mental harm, or spending too much time on it and do not socialize, have fun, etc.

A lot of young people do, which is why you need to raise their awareness. In the US alone 30,000 people every year commit suicide and it's the 8th leading cause of death. It's more serious than some people would admit. By no means I meant to say all suicides are because of the 'victim's' apparance, but it surely can affect your self-image.

I don't know what you guys are on that girl looks hot after she went through photoshop I would definitely have sex with her if I could reach into photoshop which is a skill that would be very useful in today's society because you can like hack into the FBI just by going there and reaching into somebody's monitor and pulling out secret information on UFOs and stuff.

Care to elaborate on how a Photoshopping program could hack into the FBI? I would think you'd need to hack the firewalls of the databases of the NSA, CSI, and FBI instead.

No.

You response is inadequate. And that's probably my fault. I was probably going above your knowledge, you obviously didn't understand me. Of course, I could've gone further and said more complicated mumble jumble.

But by saying simply 'no'. It means you do not understand, not that you don't care, as you were trying to imply. Becuase then you would've wrote, 'I don't care'.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.