Herblore - How to go about raising it fast?

Dazzuh

Hey guys and girls! Basically, i just need a way to train Herblore, but i don't want it to be costing me too much, just a bit more than i get out of it.

I'm currently 45 Herblore but i'm soon to be a leader of a clan breaking out halloween day, so i thought having high Herblore would be useful for the Clan Events. So if someone could lead me to a quite-fast-low-cost way of growing in this skill it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

~aB05~

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

I don't know if you've done this yet or not, but the new My Arm quest gives 10k herblore xp. Thats all I really know ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

i would say prayer pots....

buy herb

buy vial

buy the second

make pot and sell..you should atleast break even or possible make a profit

hope this helps.. and if you cant afford mass prayer pots then maybe try str pots? easy to make and they have somewhat of a market

sigjicu0.gif

In my opinion Herblore was very hard to level before Farming came along. I used to kill Chaos Druids in the tower northwest of Ardougne (some Thieving is required to pick the lock to enter), but I've heard the herb drops there have been nerfed slightly (no more drops of two herbs).

Obviously you know about Farming. Since Tarromin seeds are fairly common and easy to get from pickpocketing Master Farmers, I end up with a lot of them. The great thing is that I don't care if they die because they aren't rare seeds.

Once they grow, mix them with Ashes (assuming you have done the Shades of Mort'ton quest http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=78 where you learn how) to make Serum 207. Ashes are much easier to get than other ingredients, and the xp is the same as any other Tarromin potion. :D

After making the serum, you can either empty the vials to reuse them, or wander over to Mort'ton and treat the local villagers. They reward you with small amounts of gp, vials, and ... MORE HERBS, lol! I always end up leaving there with more potions than I started with, ha ha. And the bank in Burgh de Rott (from In Aid of Myreque quest) is handy.

I also use every genie etc that I get on Herblore.

Good luck.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Thankyou very much, especially pokemana :) I'll have a go at yours and sigji's ideas, and i'll probably do the new quest soon.. :shock: I haven't done eadgar's ruse yet! haha i'll have to do that to get some EXP

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png