defence - 43

prayer - 29

magic - 31

ranging - 31

combat - 54

pls can any1 help me......

PRIVATE CHAT always ON

PR_BreakDOWN.png

There is a most excellent mage/range safespot in the south central room, you get hit a couple of times on the way in, or when looting, but it's an easy safespot to hold, even while they are aggressive.

There is a less reliable safespot in the northeast room, very hard to gain control of.

However, the northeast room is much better for melee, as it contains ONLY Ankou. They don't hit that often against full rune and defence or power ammy, but they can hit for 8.

The secret is to carry a decent stock of feathers, axe, tinderbox and fly rod, and just keep restocking with fish from the river, then portal / ladder / portal back to the level.

If you go the safespot route, it is not possible to have too much ammunition, even fire strikes will do it (20 strikes, = 40 air & 20 minds + staff per kill). Earth strikes would save on air runes, but would be a little slower. Survive until they go non-aggressive, and even picking up the loot is a breeze (just watch out, move to the north end to snatch a spare drop, and they go aggressive again, also for any "teleport away" randoms.

I did the sceptre on a level 34 and a level 32. The catablepons are more trouble than the Ankou, as their defence is insane!